Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Kestrel4k
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic421 View Post
[...] By the way, like you said, I did spend a little on the scopes. But, the VX-2 6-18X40 on the CZ, I bought on sale with free shipping on the MidwayUSA blemished sale a while back. I could kick myself for not buying others. I think I paid $379.00 for it. The other VX-2 4-12X40 on the 10/22, I paid a little more, but it is a good scope too.
I recall that Midway "Blem" Leupold sale, I only picked up one scope unfortunately; the inventory had been picked over pretty well by the time I saw the notification thread on RFC. A certain someone should have posted that thread earlier, lol.

Last edited by Kestrel4k; 07-25-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:35 PM
FrozenTundra
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
My Spectre should be on its way back to me as a Spectre II

Old 07-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Nic421

TPC Rating: 
100% (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel4k View Post
I recall that Midway "Blem" Leupold sale, I only picked up one scope unfortunately; the inventory had been picked over pretty well by the time I saw the notification thread on RFC. A certain someone should have posted that thread earlier, lol.

I'm on constant watch for the next sale.

Nice looking rig FrozenTundra. I need to get my Charger going soon. I need to find a good threaded barrel for it. Because of the Kidd thread length issue, I will go with something else.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:55 PM
FrozenTundra
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
Quote:

I'm on constant watch for the next sale.

Nice looking rig FrozenTundra. I need to get my Charger going soon. I need to find a good threaded barrel for it. Because of the Kidd thread length issue, I will go with something else.
I'm really happy with the Beyer 4.5" I have on it.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:59 PM
photoman12001
US Air Force NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
100% (15)
Quote:
But, it will have to come back through an FFL, correct?
You can ship a firearm to a gunsmith or manufacturer for work/repair and it can be shipped directly back to you. I've done this with handguns and long guns.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:20 PM
ScottNC

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yes, the barrel can be shipped attached to receiver, as long as it is going to a Mfg or Gunsmith as in repair, no problem. You aren't selling or transferring the firearm. It also will be returned right to your home, no FFL, you've already done that part it's your firearm. Be advised and this is not to bypass anything it's just the regulations, DO NOT place any markings that the package contents are a firearm, this is to avoid theft. It's no different than if you had a Smith & Wesson that needed work they send you a repair sticker and you drop it at the post office to ship, or you send an AR-15 receiver to say i-dent for engraving for an SBR, you ship it to them they do the work and return it to your home, done thousands of times a day. Good Luck, let us know how things progress.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:20 PM
kevinbear

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I started a thread.
Kev

Last edited by kevinbear; 07-25-2013 at 11:08 PM.