Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-10-2016, 11:50 PM
MADDOG494
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alum572 View Post
Keep the faith. If we live long enough and someone grabs the bull by the horns, so to speak, it may happen yet.
Here I was checking the thread daily, hoping.. well, at least I'm going to a friend's house in Wisconsin soon to shoot. Got my permission slip for moving my sbr back from the ATF. Gotta love needing permission to move your property temporary to another state..

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2018, 07:08 PM
ThisIsFun
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Bump

bumping this 2yo thread... been a member of RFC almost 6 years and just found this thread - I haven't been too active - too many other hobbies.

I'd be interested in taking my Gamo .17 airgun, .17HMR, or .22 rifles/pistols out squirrel hunting, or vermin eradicating. That Gamo has sure helped a garden grow on occasion.

I'd also be interested in taking my .17HMR, my .223, and my .22-250 out west or down south for some prairie dog eradication. A friend and I are looking to drive to OK this spring for some prairie dog shooting - $250/day includes lodging but no eats, sometimes not even a kitchen - microwave only. The larger the party, the better chance of a kitchen with a stove. I'm happy either way. We figure a 2-3 day shoot will cost ~$1000-$1500+/- plus ~12+ hour drive time each way and whatever time off work needs to happen.

I used to be a member of Horse and Hunt club until they jacked the prices up too high for me to justify the number of weekends I'd be able to get down there and find a bench seat to shoot 100, 200, and/or 300 yards. Ahlman's seems to be the current best option and I've shot there on a number of occasions. Not really group friendly on the range(s) though - unless they've changed since I was last there, there was room for another 1 or maybe 2 in the pit if we were really good friends.

I'm in the south metro, south of 494 closer to 35E than 35W.

Any interested parties? Any interest? Maybe schedules can align? Who knows maybe none of this will turn out to be a group thing after all.

I've set this thread to "daily email notification" so be patient.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:10 AM
peyton

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'am in north metro, but I would be in for a trade stories and check out others hardware. I shoot at Oakdale gun club. I know there has to be other members on this board.

Old 03-15-2018, 08:07 PM
ThisIsFun

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
If memory serves me, I think I did some sighting-in at Oakdale Gun Club once during an "open to the public" period.

I was getting my T/C Contender (.7-30 waters 10" bbl scoped and .223 10" bbl iron sights) ready for some wild boar hunting down in TX. I took that pistol down there for years and harvested some really good tasting pork.

Last edited by ThisIsFun; 03-15-2018 at 08:12 PM.