The Mossberg Trader. - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 08-11-2014, 09:20 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (20)
model L parts

looking for a front sight, rear sight elevator, lever, anything, parts rifle, HELP!!!
Old 08-11-2014, 09:39 AM
steve1002
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossbergnut View Post
looking for a front sight, rear sight elevator, lever, anything, parts rifle, HELP!!!
For what model?
Old 08-11-2014, 11:48 AM
vader17

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I have a 42m (I think it is b) no sights, swivels or mag; however it is otherwise complete (trap door model). It shot well and the bluing and stock are in good shape but I believe it has a bulged barrel.

Mossberg 151m (I think it is b) no sights or swivels but it is currently wearing a Westernfield scope (I believe a 4 power) shoots very good. Stock and finish are in pretty good shape.

I'm looking for a 152 or 352 that accept the peep(ie the stock needs the cutout). Currently looking to move down to one magazine type for all my mossberg's and since I love my 144 the others have to go.

Old 08-11-2014, 04:55 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (20)
Model L...as it states in the heading of my post...
Old 08-11-2014, 05:05 PM
steve1002

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
Quote:
Old 08-26-2014, 11:59 PM
vinco

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
If all goes as it should, then I'll soon be on the lookout for a Model "M" Breech Bolt Assembly. I have parts from more modern (a decade or so newer) rifles to trade. Please just keep it in the back of your mind if you see one. Thanks!
Old 08-30-2014, 01:45 AM
mud lake

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Trade offer

I have a very good condition s-130 rear aperture sight with the mounting screws - one screw's slot is narrower than the other but fit - and I would like to trade for a R498 magazine. My model 152 is now a single shot! I would consider a 10 round after-market magazine as well.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:28 PM
vinco

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinco View Post
If all goes as it should, then I'll soon be on the lookout for a Model "M" Breech Bolt Assembly. I have parts from more modern (a decade or so newer) rifles to trade. Please just keep it in the back of your mind if you see one. Thanks!
Everything went right, so I need the bolt!
Old 09-08-2014, 10:59 AM
rosscoe

TPC Rating: 
100% (35)
Quote:

Me too!!
Old 09-17-2014, 01:49 PM
mud lake

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Magazine needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud lake View Post
I have a very good condition s-130 rear aperture sight with the mounting screws - one screw's slot is narrower than the other but fit - and I would like to trade for a R498 magazine. My model 152 is now a single shot! I would consider a 10 round after-market magazine as well.
I will sweeten the deal by adding a bolt cover (reblued) and screws. These mags are obviously hard to come by as I rarely see them on ebay. Surely someone has a spare?
Old 09-17-2014, 08:11 PM
dhansen

I'm on the East coast in Maine but if I keep typing here I'll end up in the Pacific Ocean!
TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mud lake View Post
I will sweeten the deal by adding a bolt cover (reblued) and screws. These mags are obviously hard to come by as I rarely see them on ebay. Surely someone has a spare?
PM sent mud lake.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:26 PM
vinco

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinco View Post
You may not believe it, but I have actually received a bolt courtesy of a very friendly, kind, and gracious member, Mossyjohn! Thanks John!
Old 09-23-2014, 08:03 PM
thtwit
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
do you still have mossie case deflectors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone View Post
I have 4 ea shell deflectors available to trade if anyone is in need. These are made by Mossberg, not the aftermarket ones.
Just shoot me over a PM with what you got if interested.
Sorry for the lack of info, but will fit all the Mossberg rimfire auto's with a grooved receivers. Models 151,152 and the 350 Series, I'm probably leaving out some.
The crappy photo's makes the bluing look blotchy. their not, they are in great shape with no rust.
I have a 151-b and a few extra Remington and Kimber 82G parts. Or maybe something else you might be interested in?

Bone, Now it seems to come to me that you might be the fellow I've been trying to remember for several weeks now??? Aren't you member that does some scope work? if so I/we need to talk!!!! I have several "TV screen" aka wide angle redfields that I would like to have gone over if you are interested and we can agree on something?
BTW I keep hearing comments on "Japanese Tasco's I'v never been a huge fan of tasco scopes so I didn't pay much attention to the comments other than it seems they seem to be clearer? Now I have one and am more curiouser about them.
PM me about the case deflectors and if you ain't the scope man just act like I didn't mention all this other stuff
thanks, thtwit aka binlookin aka Homer
Old 09-24-2014, 01:40 PM
rosscoe

TPC Rating: 
100% (35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thtwit View Post
I have a 151-b and a few extra Remington and Kimber 82G parts. Or maybe something else you might be interested in?

Bone, Now it seems to come to me that you might be the fellow I've been trying to remember for several weeks now??? Aren't you member that does some scope work? if so I/we need to talk!!!! I have several "TV screen" aka wide angle redfields that I would like to have gone over if you are interested and we can agree on something?
BTW I keep hearing comments on "Japanese Tasco's I'v never been a huge fan of tasco scopes so I didn't pay much attention to the comments other than it seems they seem to be clearer? Now I have one and am more curiouser about them.
PM me about the case deflectors and if you ain't the scope man just act like I didn't mention all this other stuff
thanks, thtwit aka binlookin aka Homer

These need to be shown and talked about in the main forum!
Old 10-02-2014, 01:52 PM
strangms

TPC Rating: 
100% (9)
Trade 144 Magazine for sling swivels

I have a like new magazine that I got from Havlin's for my 144 LSB that I would like to trade for a pair of Mossberg detachable sling swivels. The ones that Havlin's has in stock would be fine.
The magazine fits the following models,

Models 140, 142, 144
152, 250, 350, 352, 353
10-shot 22LR

strangms [email protected]

[IMG][/IMG]