How long for Ad approval - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Smok3y

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
How long for Ad approval

Hi all. I was just curious what the normal approval time is for an ad. Maybe longer for a newbie? I donít want to rush anyone. I am just curious.

I couldnít find anything on this in the FAQ or in threads, and I didnít have an email or PM about it to request verification or something, so just wanted to check. Thanks!!
Old 02-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
One must be a member for 35 days before ads will be approved. I see you've met that criteria. I also see you submitted an advert today. I'm guessing it got approved before I looked for it as it is there already. Is that the only advert? Or is there is something else you submitted?
Old 02-09-2018, 12:03 PM
Smok3y

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
removed pic

Thanks for answering. I finally decided to just redo the ad without the pic, so that it would post. I saw others posting with pictures, so I wasn't sure if there was a backlog, or if it was something else.

Old 02-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
It probably was the pic. Those look like offsite links to the software and require approval for anyone with less than X number of posts.... a spam preventer. It probably got caught up in that.

You can edit your advert to add the pic if you would like. We'll look for it to make sure it gets through the filter.