Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-20-2013, 10:15 PM
DavePat

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ghost town

Was up at Perry today to register for the CMP RFS match and the place was like a ghost town around 3pm compared to last year. Lots or small bore prone shooters on the firing line but very few RFS types. Vendors booths were empty. I know it was lousy weather but.............
Old 07-22-2013, 09:35 PM
wksinatl

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I shot relays 2&4. I was VERY disappointed in Commercial Row. Was looking forward to walking out of there with a little less money. I bought some h4895 at ChampionsChoice and that was it.

thanks,
Keith
Old 07-22-2013, 09:49 PM
DavePat

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Commercial row was what I expected from the year before except that there appeared to be a whole lot less of a crowd. Champions Choice, Champions Shooting Supply, and Sinclair are the big stops for me. This year the big deal for me was that Sinclair is getting out of the sight business and is clearencing out their Centra sight stock for 30 % off. Pretty hard to resist. Was also great to actually hold the new Grunig and Elmiger carbon/aluminum smallbore stock. Had seen it in their web page catalog but this was my 1st chance to actually cradle that $ 4500 baby. Unfortunately none of my purchases helped my shooting :-(

Last edited by DavePat; 07-22-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Koga
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Red headed step children

We went by the Eley truck outside and the guy said "You guys shooting Rimfire?" we said yes, he said You get a free T Shirt and Ammo....we said great!

He said "you are not Rim Fire Sporter shooters are you ?"

My buddy said yes, he said "Sorry we dont give you guys anything"

Sorry I dont wear a tight brightly collored shooting coat and pants
Old 07-24-2013, 02:20 PM
wksinatl

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Wow, must be a new marketing technique. The "Let's be rude to our customers/potential customers" angle?

thanks,
Keith