Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-12-2018, 06:35 PM
*bigstone

TPC Rating: 
95% (19)
CZ 452 Style and silhouette owners

I'm trying to sell an aftermarket stock fitted for a CZ 452 Style/Silhouette models and have received a few emails asking if it will fit various models. I can't answer their questions so I'm hope the the Style and silhouette owners would come forward if they have moved the synthetic stock to other CZ 452 models without any modifications.

Did it work? Which model 452 was used for the stock swap?

I'll ask CZ USA tomorrow but in the mean time if there are people in the know I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks
Dave
Old 03-12-2018, 08:36 PM
TrblShtr
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I bought a Silhouette/Style stock from the CZ-USA Store when they had them on clearance, intending to use it with my 452 Trainer or UltraLux. I did have to fit the stock to go around the rear sight boss, took hardly any time with a Dremel even while proceeding very cautiously. Can't say much more than the combo is very accurate and very comfortable to shoot with either barreled action.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:38 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (67)
A 452 Scout will drop right in.

An American will also drop right in with the rear action lug removed utilizing the one center action screw and adding a rear trigger guard wood screw... or one could inlet for the rear lug and rear machine screw.

The barrel channel would need to be opened up for the Varmint model.

For a FS, Trainer, Lux, or Ultralux one would have to inlet for the rear sight boss as TrblShtr mentioned.

That's talking .22LR

It can fit a.17HMR or .22WMR, but inletting in the magwell area would be required... pretty easy though.

Last edited by JEE; 03-12-2018 at 09:18 PM.