Laser lyte - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-14-2019, 09:27 PM
Surplus43

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Recently picked up a laserbore sighter. Im having way to much fun with this thing. Ive been interested in one of these since i started changing out the sights on my pistols. So far ive sighted in pretty much everything i have from .22 to 12ga. Ive learned alot about my firearms to be honest. Esp my 12ga and my ability to eyeball the dead center of a slide centering sights on a pistol. Money well spent.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:18 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surplus43 View Post
Recently picked up a laserbore sighter. Im having way to much fun with this thing. Ive been interested in one of these since i started changing out the sights on my pistols. So far ive sighted in pretty much everything i have from .22 to 12ga. Ive learned alot about my firearms to be honest. Esp my 12ga and my ability to eyeball the dead center of a slide centering sights on a pistol. Money well spent.
I'm on my 2nd one. It saves time and money for those of us stuck with long winters and are cf ammo snobs. With my geezer eyes its easier than bore sighting.