Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-30-2017, 06:38 AM
kip6830

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teapot View Post
Hey, Usagi. I too understand what you mean but Ron V did say loading the magazine and not the rifle. Preparing a magazine could mean cleaning it or whatever. But if these are the words established for a clear understanding of the rules for the sake of safety then good enough. It makes sense.

Appleseed. A good and practical civics lesson for all Americans. It is unfortunate we do not have the same spirit here in Canada. At times I feel Canada is nothing more than a piece of real estate where people come to live from other nations and are under no pressure to adopt our way of life. Indeed they are encouraged to keep their own. A cultural mosaic it is called.
I would like to attend an Appleseed event were there one closer to the border. Then again I am not sure if it would be acceptable for a Canadian to participate.
Tepot you can join me at my club for any event you like. I love my Canadian brothers. So polite and respectable. Of course I never met a Canadian used car salesman lol.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:29 PM
sammalone

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Just for point of information here, the Canadian version of this is called "Project Mapleseed". I've just gotten into sport shooting in the last year, and am very interested in this program. A friend of mine is attempting to organize one here. Not sure how successful he will be, but I'm in if he puts it together.

I'm with Teapot here in Ontario.

I've got a choice of a Winchester Cooey 600 bolt action, or a Mossberg 702 Plinkster. Both have proved to be very accurate.

Brian