Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Chief's 10/22 conversion?

10K views 86 replies 71 participants last post by  Chief Dave 
#1 ·
Chief,

If you find the time can you please email me your conversion plans for making a 10/22 lr into a mag?

phlpsy17@hotmail.com

Thanks alot

#65 ·
HA HA HA Good luck my friend I tried and tried never recieved anything from anyone Tried e mailing pming name it
got some grainey pics off here if you want them no details
P m me if ya want them ain't enough for me to start fileing on a good 10/22 oh yeah haven't true seen results from anyone on the conversion either

#68 ·
HA HA HA Good luck my friend I tried and tried never recieved anything from anyone Tried e mailing pming name it
got some grainey pics off here if you want them no details
P m me if ya want them ain't enough for me to start fileing on a good 10/22 oh yeah haven't true seen results from anyone on the conversion either
I beleive I can help you out on both counts. I have done the CD Magnum conversion and love it. There are some caveats and fine tuning that needs to be done with each individual unit but that has to be done even in factory origional form. If you want pics, plans, or details send me a PM or an e-mail. I can send you what I have with my tuning tips and any other help you may ask for.

The Chief has moved on to the next chapter in his RFC evolution so probably doesn't have lots of time for this one anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.