Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Chief's 10/22 conversion?

10K views 86 replies 71 participants last post by  Chief Dave 
#1 ·
Chief,

If you find the time can you please email me your conversion plans for making a 10/22 lr into a mag?

phlpsy17@hotmail.com

Thanks alot

#27 ·
22 mag conversion

Hi Chief, I have a stainless 10/22 receiver that's a crime it's not being used currently and it would love to get your 22 mag conversion. If you would share the plans I'd really appreciate it. I'm at webley@email.com

Don't worry I still have other 10/22 receivers that will need your new trigger group for the mag conversion so you'll still get sales from me when that gets going. :)

#33 ·
Chief, I was working on my conversion last night and found that one of the "grooves" (what ever you call them) was not cut back far enough and the last 1/8 inch movement of the bolt would push the back of the magazine down. A little work will take care of that, is this normal or do I have a strange bolt?

#37 ·
Chief,
if you can send me those plans, I'll try and host them on my site for you. It might cut down on your email traffic. I don't know how much traffic I've paid for but I guess we'll find out. I may try host them as .pdf file as well so people can just down load one file. We'll see if I can figure all this out.
I'm really not interested in cutting up my 10/22 but it might be fun just to look over.
Bob
bob@thebassetts.us

#43 · (Edited)
Chief Dave,

If it's not too much trouble, I would really like to give Your conversion,
a "go".......... ( mjo_5258@bellsouth.net ) .

Is there a THREAD where any of the guys have reported back, on how
their conversions "came out" ? This seems like something that almost
everyone would be wanting to try, and the "feedback" would be quite
interesting, I would think.....

Thanks in Advance........

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.