Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW !! The ULTIMATE 22LR,22MAG,17HMR,17? Conversion

54K views 271 replies 157 participants last post by  eljay 
#1 ·
NEW !! The ULTIMATE 22LR,22MAG,17HMR,17? Conversion
Chief Says : If your expecting a picture = Your out-a-luck this time. My new Rimfire Conversion , = Is without a dought the Ultimate of conversions. This system makes my other conversion
"10-22LR to 10-22 magnum", look like it was out of the 1950's.

Now theres NO trigger setback. NO adding holes to the receiver.
No notch to cut in the Receiver. NO jumping hammer spring . No
light firing pin strikes.

It will work with any 10-22 semiauto ever made. The guns modfications are at a minimum , requiring only conventional hand
tools "no machinist skills" , and can be completed in 10 minutes
even by a 10 year old. Theres NO "2 E-mails w/ 3 attachments ea.". Theres NO plans to complicate matters. Theres NO way to
screw it up or possibly damage your firearm.
In short , Its FOOL-PROOF . Even if you never cleaned a 10-22 ,you could do this conversion = yourself.

GOOD = Anyone who has a 10-22LR , Can now have the option
of having a 22 magnum , a 17HMR and/or a 17 LR , With nothing
more than buying the barrel for the caliber wanted.
With my conversion (parts) you can turn your present 10-22LR
into the ultimate " combo -gun".
If you can fit a barrel to it (any rimfire caliber) this baby will shoot it!

BETTER = You can turn it back into a 10-22LR at any time (in 10 minutes) or however long it takes you to swap the barrels.
It is a Conversion " NOT a SWITCH". After you modify your stock
to accept the larger magnum magazine= thats it. Tomarrow if
you decide to target shoot with it as a 22 LR. You will be able to
and even use the factory 22LR magazine : no cobble job-here:

BEST - Chief HAS GOT IT ,! no Lizard promises here! Its gonna
be Patented , therefore it cant be FREE. Afterall it is the CONVERSION "parts" = not plans like the older type conversion.
These install in 10 minutes. And uninstall in 10 minutes.

Parts are being made as we speak , Patent process starts Monday AM. The conversion parts will be available and marketed
at a more than fair price. Theres only one thing that could stop
the conversion from being marketed .
RUGER CO. could cut me a check for $1,000,000.00
Later they will wish they had. HOW many 10-22LR owners out there would like to shoot a 17HMR in their present "custom"
10-22lr. If they could ? would they bother buyin a 77-17 ? I think not.

PLEASE REPLY - WITH YOUR OPINION.
sorry - no pics or more informtion avail.
CD. "not VHS."

See less See more
#56 ·
:)
Hey everyone!
I am new to this forum, but CD cought my attention.
How will the receiver hold up to the power of the magnum rounds?
Chief Dave,
E-Mail me!
I have a few questions concerning purchasing. What all do you sell. I have seen your name a lot, but I don't have time to go through you 3000+ posts.
Thanks!
Dennis

#59 ·
Chief Says : Dean311 =YOU lost me , just another receiver / spacer. ?? Actually the trigger assembly " housing" must be
very precise in its length " shorter " but must be perfect to allow
the weapon to function . There is not much excess room around the LR bolt, it takes every centimeter in the receiver in its use.

I am thinking of just marketing the stripped housing , and letting the buyer ,install their own parts into it . Basically there are alot
of shooters that already have done the JB Weld trick , bought VQ hammers ect. Better than me tryin to add parts . This keep the price down considerably . I am not sure what the units will sell for. Depends on how much patent fees are , how much it costs to get them machined ( alu. cating) I am guessing under $100
That would include a magnum magazine , & shipping.

#62 ·
I'll have to pass, since I still want to use my KID trigger:( . It would be sweet if Tony Kidd could get a license to use Chief Dave's patent pending conversion with his trigger design. Now how desirable would that be - a KID trigger and the ability to use any barrel?

#67 ·
SWEET!

I was looking into the 10/17 recently "released" from Ruger for @ $400.00, but this sounds better. What's the recommended .17 barrel for varmint, stock receiver and your setup? I would likely go with an aftermarket stock, but I'm new to the 10/22 world.
At any rate, PLEASE count me in!

#70 ·
Chief Says : Lefty , I'm sorry.
Sorry , that you don't believe me about the conversion.

I really don't know how to "right " this terrible wrong , I have done. Possibly a full refund is in order.

So If thats O.K. with you , I'll take that route.

-> -> -> Official Lefty refund ->

" I DON'T BELIEVE IN LEFTY "

there ya happy , now ?

BWAHHAAaha ! Oh ! Lefty , " How does the 17 Mach2 shoot ? "
Beings how Chief's words are a hoax , Figured you could give
us all the TRUE details.

Thanks CD ..................................................get-a-life.............!
thx OldSwede - your 1ST on list now !

#72 ·
chief,

I hope you are not going to wait until the patten goes threw before you let us have this. not that I want to copy it or anything but the guy i work with recently finished a patten on a device and it has been about 3 years since he started the project.

#73 ·
Chief Says : I only applied for a Provisional Patent . That gives me a year to decide on a full patent. The item would have pat.
pending in status and could be marketed.
With the new 17M2 this woukd virtually let you shoot any caliber
rimfire ammo in the same gun with just a barrel change.

#75 ·
ChiefDave, If this is the same post that you posted a month or so ago, something just caught my eye.
Your post heading says "The Ultimate 22lr, 22mag, 17HMR, 17? Conversion.
By placing 17? at the end, does that mean you knew about the MH2 then and we did not catch it, or am I confused?.

ps: you can count me in for a kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.