Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Vq hi cap mags

8K views 146 replies 36 participants last post by  LuckyToo 
#1 · (Edited)
Would anyone be interested in contacting VQ and see if we can get a discount for a medium sized order on their hi cap mags. It's just a matter of time untill they ban hi caps again. I'd like to have at least 1 before they're gone, but I don't have the funds right now for full price.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THE LAW IN YOUR STATE ON HI CAPASITY MAGS. I'd prefer not to accept orders from a state that which has a hi cap ban. I'm too lazy to check everyone out so, be responsible for your own actions.

swampf0x

#89 ·
We got the quota. I must make sure the last 2 are legit. Cant do that till friday.

After Friday 6/29/07................You will have 1 week to get your money to me. On 7/06/07 I will place the order. Any money that comes in after that will be returned.

Get em' while you can folks. This deal is almost over. Don't waste time if you want a hi cap 10/22 mag magazine. Get your money in the mail NOW.

thanks,
swampf0x

#98 ·
Thank you Swampfox for your efforts in bringing this to reality. I know that you kicked, prodded and reminded us numerous times and finally got it done. Again thanks for your time and initiative. I will also give a shout out to Mscales for helping us out for basically no financial reward. I hope we can give you some better paying business in the future and a final thanks to all who participated in purchasing so collectively we could get a better deal on these things.

dawg

#101 ·
GOD I hate to type this; but, I gotta be honest with you all. I got some bad news. But not to bad. I had to use some of the money to pay my bills, but as soon as I get my next check I can order. I had planned on paying MScales with a CC, but he wont accept a CC. So.................we gotta wait just a few more days. Sorry guys, it couldn't be helped. You WILL get your mags. It's just gonna take a few more days than planned.

sorry, PLEASE don't be pissed.
swampf0x

#108 ·
Is it too late to get in on this?

I'm in Canada so would gladly pay full shipping from you to me and get you MO asap if i can grab a couple of these?

I don't have a use for em yet but i'm dreaming about a volq. vg-1 and i suspect within a year or two i'll have one!

Blake

#109 ·
You should contact SwampFox IMEDEATELY. We are trying to get it all done today so you will have to arrange payment NOW. I dont know if SwamFox can take Paypal or not but if you are wanting in then it has to be NOW.

#110 ·
Okay, i just sent him a pm. I would go for two if i can get in and i know people have a hard time doing the 'trust' thing on the internet but i'm good for it! I would mail him a money order asap and i also have a u.s. shipping addy if that makes things easier for everyone (austin texas fyi). If i'm too late...no biggie...i'll buy at least one at full boat just to ensure i get one but this deal makes it attractive enough to grab two imo.

Blake

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.