Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Vq hi cap mags

8K views 146 replies 36 participants last post by  LuckyToo 
#1 · (Edited)
Would anyone be interested in contacting VQ and see if we can get a discount for a medium sized order on their hi cap mags. It's just a matter of time untill they ban hi caps again. I'd like to have at least 1 before they're gone, but I don't have the funds right now for full price.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THE LAW IN YOUR STATE ON HI CAPASITY MAGS. I'd prefer not to accept orders from a state that which has a hi cap ban. I'm too lazy to check everyone out so, be responsible for your own actions.

swampf0x

#3 · (Edited)
Very interested.

Would love to be in on a group buy!
As I missed out on the TI25 Advanced Composite, 25 Rounds, Black group buy.
I can get these at a great price if you guys are interested in getting some of these with me? If not then I will get the VQ ones with you.
I could do the TI25 Advanced Composite, 25 Rounds, Black for $30 if we got a few of them.
If we could get enough people interested and order 50 then i could do them for $25 per.
Again if not then I will just get the VQ ones with you guys. How much are they going for?

#127 ·
Would love to be in on a group buy!
As I missed out on the TI25 Advanced Composite, 25 Rounds, Black group buy.
I can get these at a great price if you guys are interested in getting some of these with me? If not then I will get the VQ ones with you.
I could do the TI25 Advanced Composite, 25 Rounds, Black for $30 if we got a few of them.
If we could get enough people interested and order 50 then i could do them for $25 per.
Again if not then I will just get the VQ ones with you guys. How much are they going for?
I would be interested in a couple of the T125 Mag's if soemone coudl ship them to England for me. I can send $ through the post in advance if needed.

#15 ·
I heard back from Mscales. He contacted VQ. We can get them for $75 each. I don't think shipping is included. They (VQ) should have some mags in stock next week. If you definately want one or more. Please post below the # of mags you want.

I'll probably collect the funds from you guys and send to Mscales. Then he'll send the mags to me and I'll distribute them. Unless someone else would rather do it.

swampf0x

#18 ·
#2 for me. That's 12 already. There is no minimum order but I'd like to get at least 25, to help cut down on shipping. We are all gonna have to pitch in on shipping, both to MScales from VQ. Then from MScales to me and then again from me to you. Maybe Mscales can have them drop shipped straight to me from VQ????????? I don't know. Or maybe we can get free shipping from VQ if we order enough mags. I'll look into this just a little deeper.

swampf0x

#26 ·
With paying shipping 3 ways:
VQ to you
You to me
Me to everyone

We should be able to get them for $85ish each. Not as cheap as I had hoped for................ but, better than no discount at all.

I'm not sure how many people are "in" yet, but we'll get at least 25 mags. Maybe we should keep this thread going till after the weekend to allow more people to get in on the deal.

swampf0x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.