Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Vq hi cap mags

8K views 146 replies 36 participants last post by  LuckyToo 
#1 · (Edited)
Would anyone be interested in contacting VQ and see if we can get a discount for a medium sized order on their hi cap mags. It's just a matter of time untill they ban hi caps again. I'd like to have at least 1 before they're gone, but I don't have the funds right now for full price.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THE LAW IN YOUR STATE ON HI CAPASITY MAGS. I'd prefer not to accept orders from a state that which has a hi cap ban. I'm too lazy to check everyone out so, be responsible for your own actions.

swampf0x

#144 ·
This same issue happened to my friends. The bolt would not close unless you pushed the mag forward. It was caused by the issue that the VQ mags did not have the "U" shaped groove in the leading edge of the clip. You can see the metal distortion where the bolt contacted the clip and the "U" shaped gap in the stock mag.. He sent them back to VQ where they were modified. The bolt now closes with no problem but he hasn't shot them yet to see the actual result.

VQ mag:

Stock mag:

#147 · (Edited)
Sublime green superbee:2 Bee or not to Bee!

Recieved my Volquartsen magazines today! long awaited but well worth it. The Quality is Outstanding! heavy well machined more than satisfied in the Quality!:) I feel sorry for the poor saps that missed this one:eek: . :t thanks to Swampfox for the endeavor. As Iam still compiling parts for the build I will not be able to test fire. Does any one know if the relief area made are required for the Volquartsen reciever or is that modifaction for a ruger reciever ?:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.