Old 09-24-2020, 08:03 PM
Sc0

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Been around..

Air Arms S410 Xtra FAC .177
Air Arms TDR modified to FAC .22
RAW HM1000x Gen1 .25 and .22 barrels

Plenty of Springers as well for when I just want to grab a rifle and a tin of pellets and go...
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM
PigButtons
US Air Force Fire Fighter NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase2501 View Post
Update to my NIB Gamo Coyote problems... Gamo originally told me that it would take 2 or 3 weeks to repair my Coyote. But I called them a couple of days ago and they told me that itís actually going to take 14 weeks to repair it! So, I told them just to send it back to me and Iím going to return it to the seller.

The Airforce International Orion has been alright though. Iím not a fan of the magazine design really. The Orion was originally designed as a single shot gun and the whole mag system looks like a very brief afterthought on the companyís part. The starlings never sit around for a second shot anyway so I ordered the original single shot adapter for the rifle. Itís a much better design in my opinion. The trigger isnít fantastic. Iím trying to figure out how to mod it.
Wow! Sorry to hear about your situation, that is really poor Customer no-service.

AirForce has grown by leaps and bounds, I still have my gen 2 Condor but don't shoot it hardly at all. I didn't know until recently that they purchased RAW and after looking up the Orion that you bought, it appears they bought Cometa as well. I had a Cometa .22 springer a few years ago and loved it but sold it to a friend for his son. Great quality guns.

Please keep us posted on your progress.