ohlongarm

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouzetrap View Post
Woh, nice shooting! That at 100?
Ok so what I am doing wrong? Lol
Edit I mean ohlongarm I’m on my phone so it’s hard to look through the thread, any pics of groups and your setup? What’s been done again?

I could see where stock position matters with the factory stock but I’m using a bedded Boyd’s and there is zero barrel contact.
I put the small set screws back in, and could tell the barrel moved a little. Anxious to try it again as well as retest my good group setup.
My groups are posted on long range hunting forum,as well as dozens of pictures of game recently taken. I shot a seven shot group at 100 that was a dime,one flier when the wind gusts picked up,witnessed by the Kelbly who put the rifle together. Boyds Classic in forest camo,100% free floated,and some type of bedding,you'd have to ask Kelbly,i'm not 100% certain the terminology used.The one flier would have still hit the varmint with a killing shot.I seldom if ever miss when I draw down,practice,practice,practice,check out lrhf,too difficult to post here.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:45 PM
wgmatheson

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RimShot1 View Post
After "bedding" pencil barrel B-Mag! Before you couldn't make 2 shots touch! After, that's 12 shots, 1 flier! Probably shooter error!
Well done what stock? Nice to hear the thinner barrell can do such great groups

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2020, 12:53 PM
B23
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohlongarm View Post
Boyds Classic in forest camo,100% free floated,and some type of bedding,you'd have to ask Kelbly,i'm not 100% certain the terminology used.
You went from emphatically claiming it was a "full action bedding" to now your version is "some type of bedding". To funny!

Considering yours shoots dime size groups all the time with all ammo at 100 yards, it would still be beneficial to all Bmag owners to see a picture or two of this "some type of bedding" your Bmag has.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:45 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B23 View Post
You went from emphatically claiming it was a "full action bedding" to now your version is "some type of bedding". To funny!

Considering yours shoots dime size groups all the time with all ammo at 100 yards, it would still be beneficial to all Bmag owners to see a picture or two of this "some type of bedding" your Bmag has.