Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Show me your Walther

147K views 284 replies 168 participants last post by  PastorMikH 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi there!

Just like I've seen it here for the other brands, I think it would be nice to see your Walther(s) here ;)

I start first.
It's a KKJ Model.
By the way: Does someone know "more" about the models of Walther KKJ's that have been made?
Mine looks a bit different, I think the stock is longer than it is at any else KKJ I've seen in the past.
Barrel length 20.87" (53 cm)
Distance from muzzle to stock 8.27" (21 cm)

Whole album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/107427043973055748681/WaltherKKJ#

Edit: I wrote an inquiry to Walther about my rifle and got answer:
My rifle is from 1960 and some kind of "special edition".
What means: The stock is an official option of these series, but was only made on customers request.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Thank you

"She" shoots a bit inconsistent, but quite good enough for small rabbits.
RWS rifle Match: 0.4 to 0.8 inch / 5 shots on 55 yards.

Other brands: 7-8 shots of 10 group well, but 2-3 are always apart, and I'm a bit unsure if it's me who's responsible (or rifle, scope, scope mount, ammo, rest, earth rotation ;) - I think it's me...)

Grid is 1cm (2.5 cm ~ 1")

SK Standard Plus

RWS rifle Match

RWS Championship edition

CCI Standard

Edit: Is there any way to attach a pdf to a post?
I've designed target for sighting in, similar to the targets above, but with 1/4" MOA/100 yards grid on it.

#5 ·
I saw this thread and I thought I might add my walther to the mix.... :D
KK300

I love my walther and it regularly beats Anshutz at the range and in competition (as long as I am having a good day...)

This the probably the best target I have shot so far with this rifle. Prone, A-23@50yd, ammo RWS Target Rifle, 5 rounds record with weaver v-16 fine crosshair dot...

#6 ·
KK/MS (Running Boar)

Syracuse, NY Fall Gun Show, 1992, guy didn't know what he had :rolleyes: as you can imagine, I got it for a "song." Will group in the ones, consistantly, as long as I do my part.

It does have the Walther ejector (a "ledge" at the bottom of the feed ramp) which is, at best… tempermental.

Been known to sit against a rockwall along a woodlot on a farm in NY plinking squirrels ;) on many a sunny weekday afternoon. :eek:

#9 ·
I am glad to see some of the guns that were made when Walther produced quality firearms. Lately I have been discouraged to check this subforum with all the terrible Umarex P22 pistols appearing.

There is a KKJ somewhere with my name written on it, I believe...