Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Want your thoughts- Factory BR Matches

20K views 140 replies 48 participants last post by  Ralph Spoilsport 
#1 · (Edited)
I just read over on Rimfire Accuracy forum about ARA giving serious consideration to holding factory rifle matches. Factory meaning, no custom actions, no aftermarket barrels, no tuners and no BR type stocks allowed. Allowable upgrades, triggers, bedding, scopes, one or two piece rest would be okay. (NOTE) Nothing wrote in stone on any of this yet. Just in the heavy consideration stage for now, may not even happen.

1. If a factory match like this was available in your area, would you go?

2. If given a choice, would you prefer a target that was somewhat easier to get a high score on or use the target the custom shooters use ?

3. Would you prefer to use the best best ammo available or something limited to under 7.00 or 8.00 per box ?

These are just a few items being debated right now, but you have to consider most members at RA are custom rifle owners. I think there are probably more shooters interested that subscribe to this forum. Tell me what you think. ( JUST ABOUT THE THREE ITEMS I MENTIONED )

Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
As you may know, my interests revolve around shooting factory guns, so yes, i would find this appealing. Our club spent some time last year discussing switching over to ARA, but one of the points of contention was the factory class.....which currently is really a custom class in my opinion.

As it is, we shoot some ARA matches for the custom gun guys and created a factory class using (mostly - with the exception of weight limit) USBR rules but with the IR 50/50 target. Paper quality on the USBR makes it more difficult to score accurately. So, no weight limit but bedding allowed as the only mod. Otherwise no other mods. That has worked out pretty well for the guys who want to use their heavy factory guns. We also offer a light sporter class for the lighter weight guns.

As far as allowing trigger mods, I don't need that and would prefer sticking with factory triggers, but would not be strongly opposed. But in my mind, a true factory class needs to stay close the original factory specs and not become a money game like the custom classes.....and aftermarket triggers aren't cheap nor are they always easily available for all the older heavy factory guns out there. I think allowing bedding is good due to the increased probability of bedding issues in older wood stocked guns. Don't really care about the target other than I prefer best edge scoring.....so we find that the IR 50/50 works well.

Just some thoughts for what they are worth.

James

#7 ·
I like the idea of factory guns, factory barrels, triggers, even stocks. The trigger weight to me doesn't matter.

I'm part of a group that shooters that shoot 50 yard fun matches, both scoped and aperture sights. We shoot A-17 targets with scopes and A-23 for the apertures. No one piece rests, front rest and rear bag. For the most part it's model 52's, 40X, 37, 82's and occasionally someone will bring their Anschutz. The most expensive ammo I've seen has been Center X and only one guy shoots it, I've never seen him win.

Done right it would be a fun class.

#8 ·
Sure I would do it

I started with the custom gun route. Found out after retiring I could not do it with the cost involved. Sold off most of that stuff except the rifle. Will put it in the for sale section here at RFC. Just lazy I guess.

I will keep the Winchester 52D I have. Would use that gun for these matches.

Only thing I can not do is travel 4 hours for a match.

chuck40219

#9 ·
My club (Kentucky Precision Rimfire) has factory matches every month. We have two classes that are considered factory, heavy bolt (rifles that weigh more than 8.7#) and light bolt (rifles that weigh less than 8.7#)

Rules for each class is simple. Factory stocks, or a stock that is offered from the factory on that model. Example: CZ 455 American or Varmint in a Boyd's Pro Varmint stock of any color because you can buy a factory made 455 with a PV stock.

Factory barrels only. They can be recrowned if needed but that's the only modification.

Triggers can be lightened but must be factory.

Any ammo can be used.

Must use a two piece rest set up and no tuners.

These two classes are our most popular and get more shooters then the other three classes (custom, semi, unlimited) combined. They're also a real challenge so I'd say there would be alot of interest.

#53 ·
Sporter BR?

My club (Kentucky Precision Rimfire) has factory matches every month. We have two classes that are considered factory, heavy bolt (rifles that weigh more than 8.7#) and light bolt (rifles that weigh less than 8.7#)

Rules for each class is simple. Factory stocks, or a stock that is offered from the factory on that model. Example: CZ 455 American or Varmint in a Boyd's Pro Varmint stock of any color because you can buy a factory made 455 with a PV stock.

Factory barrels only. They can be recrowned if needed but that's the only modification.

Triggers can be lightened but must be factory.

Any ammo can be used.

Must use a two piece rest set up and no tuners.

These two classes are our most popular and get more shooters then the other three classes (custom, semi, unlimited) combined. They're also a real challenge so I'd say there would be alot of interest.
Your matches sound similar to our Club's Rimfire BR matches; Sporter, Ultimate Sporter, Heavy-weight Target, High-speed rimfire, Auto, Ultimate Auto and lastly peep-sights. About the only thing we don't shoot are custom ARA setups. We used to shoot ARA but the match director moved and attendance fell off. Our classes allow you to shoot what you brung and still be competitive. Attendance is up....fun for all without the need to spend big bucks

#10 ·
I would likely shoot them although being set up with custom rifles already I prefer to shoot them. In fact I'll bet its been several years since I've shot a factory rifle at 50 yards.
I've traded away most of my better factory guns to gather equipment for IR50 anyhow.
I'd prefer to shoot the IR50 target so to answer the question I'd like an easier target to shoot. Its only easier to me in that you have the extra scoring rings to gauge holdoff. I'd shoot any target though.
For me, I'd prefer the only rule to be a factory action/barrel. I wouldn't mind what was done to a trigger or stock for instance. As was said as long as it keeps the factory stamping I'm fine with it. Any modifications to it I'm fine with.
I'd allow any ammo personally as I'd want to ring the most out of them that they're capable of. There will always be whiners about being outspent on any of it & they'll likely give it up because of it & shooting poorly.
I'm sorry they feel this way. They don't get it, competing against yourself that is. Getting with others & the camaraderie with it.
What do you do about the Coopers & Anschutz' bench guns with custom barrels on them already I do not know. I guess I'd allow them as I'd want everyone to shoot.
This year I've started IR50 UL matches knowing that the members in my club had only factory rifles. What I've said to them is you're competing against yourself & your equipment. The 1st match I had 11 shooters. Since I've had 5 or 6 regulars.
4 of them have upgraded their ammo, bought 36x scopes, & one am Anschutz IR sporter& 36x. They all are having fun, improving, & learning alot.

Keith

#13 ·
Factory class

To me the target is an important consideration. The ARA target would be discouraging for a non custom rifle shooter. USBR if IR5050 would be better.

The rifle would have to be exactly as available from the manufacturer. NO modifications at all.

There should be two factory classes. One with benchrest type stock allowing one piece rest. The other with sporter stock forearms using a two piece rest or bipod.

This would provide for an even playing field and promote greater participation.

#14 ·
My .02 cents FWIW

I just read over on Rimfire Accuracy forum about ARA giving serious consideration to holding factory rifle matches. Factory meaning, no custom actions, no aftermarket barrels, no tuners and no BR type stocks allowed. Allowable upgrades, triggers, bedding, scopes, one or two piece rest would be okay. (NOTE) Nothing wrote in stone on any of this yet. Just in the heavy consideration stage for now, may not even happen.

2. If given a choice, would you prefer a target that was somewhat easier to get a high score on or use the target the custom shooters use ?

3. Would you prefer to use the best best ammo available or something limited to under 7.00 or 8.00 per box ?

These are just a few items being debated right now, but you have to consider most members at RA are custom rifle owners. I think there are probably more shooters interested that subscribe to this forum. Tell me what you think. ( JUST ABOUT THE THREE ITEMS I MENTIONED )

Thanks[/QUO

Hello Fellow BR shooters:

Glade to see this subject come up on a serious level on the ARA leadership level.

1. Yes I am running "informal" benchrest matches at my range along with ARA and having good turnout. I also have guys from the informal group showing up to join the ARA matches.

2. Yes the entry "informal" target needs to be a easier target. The OHIT target created by Ron Elbe is ideal

3. Limit informal ammo to no higher than mid-level target ammo,
center-x, Eley equivalent to center X, and Norma Match....idea is to tone down the "arms" race mentality that takes over the sport. Keep it simpler and affordable to participate in. Let em sample the food to see if they want more.

We do not want this to be a "dying sport" we need a more inviting open door to new shooters - let more shooters get their feet wet and test the water.

Not all folks will have the commitment, desire, or need to go deep into the BR shooting sport, but "new" top shooters will show up more through a better "farm system". Ha... Just My Humble Opinion..

#18 ·
As they appear, I agree that would violate the no BR style stock rule. But, that could be mitigated by allowing the use of "adaptors" (homemade or commercially available) in the factory class.
1. I would probably shoot in these matches.
2. Use the same target. All have a dot in the center of the bull which is my goal regardless of the scoring rings. After all, "participation" trophies aren't all that gratifying.
3. A price cap can be good IF EVERY COMPETITOR purchased from the same source. In some cases, a little searching has yielded a higher grade ammo for a lower grade or special price that could meet the cap. But, really wouldn't want these shoots to be an ammo price war.
Overall, sounds like fun, a challenge and a really possible way to bring new participants to the BR game.

#20 ·
"Factory" is relative.

A "Vudoo Gun Works" is a factory rifle.

So are the CZ 455 / 457, Tikka T1x, Savage etc.

The Vudoo is an entirely different animal.

They would need to specify.
Unless Vudoo makes the barrel that would be on it, it would not qualify. Factory action and factory barrel. Otherwise it would open everything up to the Turbo, 2500X, Tridents.... they too are made in a factory.

#28 ·
Exactly.

I guess if barrels are sourced out, and that source exclusively supplied barrels to that one manufacturer, and no one else ( i.e. had no aftermarket presence) that would qualify.

The problem for me woud be....

"Only accurate rifles are interesting." - Townsend Whelen

And very few factories producing all the components for their rifles make accurate rifles.

I bear no ill will toward ppl who love those rifles....its all good.

They just aren't for me. And I'm certainly NOT the standard for what matches ARA should sponsor. :)

#22 ·
Like I said in the original post

Thanks
There is nothing wrote in stone about what goes and what don't. What I was trying to find out was the three things I asked about. Not about 3 lb triggers or 3" wide stocks or if Vudoo's are allowed....................

To answer Shamokinbob, I really do not know. The older factory rifles I use have the mfg name on it, same as the action or markings to indicate that it was a factory barrel. Newer ones, I really just do not know.

We can split hairs all day about what is and is not, but first we would need to see if there is any interest in the matches, before getting to all that. I do appreciate all the replies, some points have merit later down the road, first we have to get out of the driveway, so to speak. So far I have gotten one person to answer, that was on track with what I wanted to know.

#26 ·
New and old

I have read all the post on both forums about the factory class. The question I have is what are they looking for with this class? Are they thinking this will bring in new younger shooters at a lower cost to start?
Todd
That's pretty much it, RFBR is not growing that much, the cost of being competitive in ARA or IR50 is overwhelming at best. This is a way for those who want to compete at a higher level, can get their feet wet without the huge expense of a custom rifle, big optics or high end rest and without the great ammo chase being a limiting factor.

#29 ·
I totally fail to see the problem here. I see no opposition anywhere to people wanting to shoot factory rifles in benchrest competitions either in local matches at the club level or in any national benchrest group.

I am also calling BS on the cost factor being involved. Voodoo rifles are flying out of the factory and they cost at least as much as a decent used custom. You can shoot big time BR for a lifetime for the cost of a bass boat and tell me how many boats are competing in local tournaments vs. a local ARA or IR-50 match.

#32 ·
I totally fail to see the problem here. I see no opposition anywhere to people wanting to shoot factory rifles in benchrest competitions either in local matches at the club level or in any national benchrest group.

I am also calling BS on the cost factor being involved. Voodoo rifles are flying out of the factory and they cost at least as much as a decent used custom. You can shoot big time BR for a lifetime for the cost of a bass boat and tell me how many boats are competing in local tournaments vs. a local ARA or IR-50 match.
John, as far as I know there is no opposition to anyone shooting their factory rifle at sanctioned matches. I shot my basically factory 52D for 3 years at various ARA and IR50 matches before buying a used custom rifle. To be honest I don't think it helped that much :eek: Never had anyone say anything about it, other than ask what kind of rifle is that? What some are proposing is to offer a factory class, let them shoot along with everyone else, but to mark the target as factory or use a slightly different target, that would produce a higher than normal score. Let the winners of the factory match receive the same accolades as the winners of the regular match. It would depend on what motivates a shooter to compete.

Before I started shooting sanctioned matches, I shot with a group ( still do ) that holds matches every week during spring to fall. They have very few rules. Factory action, factory barrel, no tuners and have to use a bi-pod and rear bag for a rest. Anything else is okay. It took me awhile to get to a point where I was competitive, went thru several rifle and scope combinations before finding my 52D. Before that time I had never heard of IR50, ARA, RBA, or PSL. Knew nothing about them. I was looking for someplace to shoot in the winter, I found IR50 was having a match in Luray Va. indoors. I found a email address for the match director Bill Hinegardner and asked if it would be okay if I attended with the equipment I had. He welcomed me, laid out the rules for the match and said good luck. I really did not want to go alone, nobody from my club was interested, so I called up Kenny. This way I would have someone to at least talk to and use as a buffer, to keep from coming in last :p. Turns out neither one of us did that bad.

Now personally I would have not wanted to have my targets scored differently or to have had a target that was more forgiving due to my lack of equipment or skill level. I would certainly would not have relished the idea of using less than top tier ammo. But this is just me, not everybody hold the same opinion. This thread is to help find out what a new shooter would want to be involved in.

#30 · (Edited)
Interesting thread you started George!

If I was a new shooter, then I'd answer yes to your first, same target as the others are shooting to the second and whatever ammo I could get my hands on for the third question. But then, since the first time you and I ever went to a formal match, I never felt bad about using whatever gun I had to compete with. No, we never expected to set the world on fire, but we scared the bejesus out of some of them a time or two didn't we? You know how I feel about all of this and you're the same. But most people probably aren't as strange as you and I. I personally never thought about what I was shooting. Whether it was a high end factory rifle, a custom rifle or even if I had to take the sling off my CZ Full Stock squirrel rifle to shoot it in a formal match. Hey that would be cool...you want a factory class that focuses on the shooter and not how deep his pockets are? CZ 452/455, Savage, Marlin, etc factory rifles, no bull barrels, must be shot with sling, no rests allowed. Not free standing, heck, have seen too many bullet holes in the walls from people shooting custom rifles off a bench as it is... But sit at a bench, rest your elbows on the bench, but have to use a sling on your actual "squirrel" rifle. Bet ammo price wouldn't be a problem then! Sorry, got sidetracked there for a moment...:)

I went over to see what thread you were speaking of, and it looks like Paul is looking at just trying to get new blood into the game. If they are going to run this in conjunction with ARA matches, can't see them wanting to use anything other than ARA targets. But then, who knows at this point. The ARA target is going to be harder than the IR 50 target. Which would be harder than the IBS target. Seriously doubt anyone would want to use the PSL target in something like this. But this is where I might seem like I'm off in the weeds...why would the target really matter? I say shoot whatever and see how you do. If you're shooting against certain classes, it will level the field but even if not, it never mattered to me personally. But again, I'm a bit strange I suppose. But long story short, if they are doing this in conjunction with ARA matches, I would assume they would be using ARA targets for this class too.

Honestly, something like this would probably have to take hold at local club matches first to get somewhat of a foothold in the arena of competitive BR. And I suppose it's up to the local clubs to make or break this, no matter what the powers that be decide. But then, if local clubs really went all out to build the sport, it would be in better shape than it is now anyway.

Might be a lot to ask for a few guys locally to want to grow something alongside their normal shooting of whatever matches they shoot now. It takes a lot of time, a lot of hand holding and a lot of support from the local guys who you're doing this for. But again, who knows.

Looking at how you guys do it at Bland, how James and his gang does it down in Texas, and a few other places out there...anything can be done. It just depends on the people in that particular area and if they want to do it. You guys are lucky to have such a great group of people who share common desires and interests. And from that, you've built something to be proud of.

I'd say it just takes enough people dedicated to making something work to actually make it work. There are a lot of new people who would probably shoot their rifles in formal matches if:
-They knew about them.
-They understood what the rules were.
-It was worth their time and money.
-They felt that they would be competitive.

Doesn't do any good to address each point here and now, but can't stress enough about the importance of advertising what you're doing. And making it worthwhile to someone to spend the time and money it takes to "go shoot guns". And making it worthwhile is a biggie I'd think. The competitive stuff is an individual thing and I think that's what's driving this now. Personally never cared if it was a level playing field but a lot of people do care I suppose.

But advertising and participation is huge. Heck, a few years ago, IR 50 was huge in VA and NC. Now look at it. Take out Kettlefoot and the different matches that Wayne's running and what do you have? Jason is trying to build things up over his way and he does a lot for the sport. But again, it comes down to what the people locally want to do. Where I live, we have one of the few indoor facilities available for shooting BR, yet most of the people who live in this county (and there are a lot of people who shoot and hunt that live here) have no idea it even exists. And all those guys who used to shoot at Piney Hill? A few show up on Fridays to hang out and shoot a target or two and pass the time. A couple show up for formal matches. They do have the Squirrel matches that have a pretty good following. Which are more inline with factory rifles. But not long ago you would have two relays for club matches. Now, you see that only once in awhile. But to be fair, they stress sporter and 3 gun more now so that will limit the number of people anyway.

Guess what I'm saying is that times change, people change. Yes new people getting into the sport are needed for it to survive. I applaud anyone who wants to tackle this, but after it's all said and done, it really does come down to who really wants to take the time to make something like this work. And the bigger question might be, is there actually a market for this? Are there enough people who want to do it?

All of this is just opinion on my part. Good luck to all who are trying to build this. Would be neat to see it take hold.

Kenny

#31 ·
To the questions

1. Yes
2. Yes on the modified target
3. Ammo your gun shoots best.

I have recently started shooting in a "Fun Match" that I believe Ron Elbe set up. It is fun for me as I do not have any ARA competition rifles or that level of rests.

I believe there are a couple things people keep discussing that are completely within their comfort level.
1. Ammo price, I have tried Tenex in several rifles that did not shoot it well. Thank goodness as I don't want to pay that price for ammo but I will pay $11-12 A box for 1 or 2 rifles. It's kind of like saying I want the cap to be $12 as I know my rifle I would shoot will fit or I may have to buy and sell 5 different rifles before I find the one that shoots $7 ammo well. Shoot what your rifle shoots best and you are comfortable buying.
2. Trigger, I hate a heavy trigger so you know my answer to that discussion.
3. Rifle mods, in the match I go to you can't use forend plates or flat forend 3" wide stocks etc. In the fun matches. There is a Vintage class that my Martini, H&R, Winchester 52's or similar can shoot in. Most of the old Vinntage target rifles have a little bit of a round on the forend so they qualify.

I think it is a fun time and I get to meet other shooters that I was never exposed to. I also get to check out others equipment such as rests, rifles, cases, tool boxes and more. At the first match Ron took me under his wing and explained everything to me, showed me his equipment he uses in the ARA unlimited matches and answered any and all questions I directed at him without hesitation. He is just excited about seeing new shooters participating.. If starting this class Ron would be a great one to talk with.

#34 ·
OK I admit

I did not follow the questions.

1: yes
2: open to what ever is decided.
3: I would like to shoot what I can afford. But I will not demand others shoot what I do.

My reason for this to happen is. I like to shoot and would welcome the chance to be with like minded persons while I shoot. I will not go with the ideal to win but to improve my own scores, and learn.

chuck40219

#35 ·
I did not follow the questions.

1: yes
2: open to what ever is decided.
3: I would like to shoot what I can afford. But I will not demand others shoot what I do.

My reason for this to happen is. I like to shoot and would welcome the chance to be with like minded persons while I shoot. I will not go with the ideal to win but to improve my own scores, and learn.

chuck40219
Chuck,
You, and several who've replied likewise, are hopefully who they are trying to address with this factory class. There are people who look at this just like yourself. I think it would be neat as heck to have a factory class mixed in with the customs.

But, and here's the biggie, I don't see it bringing anything to the table. For those who look at it like yourself, it wouldn't matter if you were shooting against rifles just like yours or if you were shooting against nothing but Turbos, 10x's or 2500x's. You're shooting against yourself only. Oh, you'll beat a lot of the custom rifles on raw score. Here's a hint for those who don't follow the sport...not all custom rifles shoot all that great. But, you won't beat the good guys with good customs. Not everyday, not most any day. Once in awhile you'll probably win a target or maybe even a match, depending on who you're shooting against. If that's good for you, then great, why even have a factory class? You are doing exactly what you want to do and doing pretty darn well at an initial cost far less than those you're competing against. And if from this experience, you find you want to go the full custom route to see how far you can go, you've now got an idea of what it's going to take.

But again, not everyone looks at it this way. Some want a chance to win. Some want to win no matter what. For those, a factory class, where they are competing against the same types of rifles might make sense. I just wonder how many out there would even get into this if it comes to pass. Wouldn't hurt to try, but it will take some extra work on MD's parts.

Probably aren't explaining this very well, but in a nutshell, I would shoot anything against anyone and see where I stood at the end of it all. And was fine with it. Others are like that. But there seems to be an interest for a factory class so that people will feel like they have more of a chance to win. But to me, if you really want to win, just shoot better. Most high end factory rifles can compete against the average custom rifle. Especially at the average club level. It's just that when the club is made up of big name shooters that you'll find that you might need something a little more.

You want to scare some people? Go find a 40x or 52D in good shape that shoots pretty well. Heck, find a Sako that shoots well. Find some ammo that works whatever you have. Get a decent rest or even a bipod. And practice reading wind. You'd be surprised how well you'll do against guns with fancy names on the side.

I've seen factory rifles finish in the top 5 in National events. No tuners, no fancy rest, shot off a bipod. Shot my first 2400 off of a bipod with a 40x with no tuner. Had no idea what the heck I was doing but thought it would be a hoot to give it a try. Won quite a few cards and even a match here and there with a Kimber 82G. Heck, had to turn my bloop with the front aperture sights still attached upside down so I could look through the scope at the target with the thing for the first match! And won the match!

Long story short, I don't personally see the need for a factory class as I never was worried about shooting factory rifles against customs. But if there were a factory class, I'd applaud it and would shoot in it if I felt like going to a match.

Will be neat to see how this plays out.

Kenny

#39 · (Edited)
" But, you won't beat the good guys with good customs"

and theres the rub why some do not want to see it implemented into the ARA.It will take away those apparently valuable points they need to fantasize about winning in an organization that is clearly favored to those who spend the most money on their rigs and testing ammo.That is just a fact

I originated that post over on the website previously mentioned and it had been discussed many years ago and in the exact same vein of thought pretty much destroyed it there as well.

But now we have Eley who solely owns the ARA and is trying to keep it alive and seeks to implement a way of keeping old and bringing in new shooters to their financial benefit.I applaude their efforts to at least try to bring in new and older shooters who would be able to purchase rifles that could compete in a factory class agenda.

While many suggestions have come up I personally still think that we might be better off having 2 separate class's to allow those with factory rifles to modify them to their liking and yet still be affordable

Factory Class AI

Only as issued factory rifles allowed,pretty plain and simple,any scope allowed.
No bedding,No aftermarket triggers,enhancements will be allowed to factory triggers(this unfortunately will benfit Suhls and Anschutz rifles)

Factory Class M

Any factory issued reciever and barreled rifle with the allowed modifications
1: Any trigger
2.Tuners allowed
3.Bedding allowed
4.Attachments allowed to enhanse stability in a rest (ie fore arm bench rest plates)
5. Aftermarket 3 inch wide fore-end stocks or modified factory stocks allowed.

The exact same target and scoring will stay the same to the benefit of the ARA scoring program

All ammo must be under $8 of purchase commonly seen for sale

These are just my thoughts.Too compete in the ARA or IR 50/50 at the very highest tiers takes money and lots of it to stay there,thats just a fact as shown in this link

http://www.rimfireaccuracy.com/Foru...19-What-does-it-take-to-really-get-to-the-top

The previous link mentioned earler here is shown here

http://www.rimfireaccuracy.com/Forums/showthread.php/12486-I-have-a-Dream

#41 ·
sporter match

1) Yes.

2) Ir 50/50

3) Any

8 1/2 lb limit. I think that's about what an average sporter with a scope that you might actually carry into the woods would max out.

Any factory sporter. Mossberg to Anschutz.

Must be the factory barrel, factory stock, factory action that comes with the retail product.

Sporter stock: The stock that came with the rifle without modification other than bedding. No flat or flattened forends or butts. Once again, something that looks like you would carry it into the woods. No R. U. Sirius IR 50/50 Sporter legal stocks. There would have to be a simple template.

Barrel: The barrel that came with the rifle. No modifications. No tuners.

Action. The unmodified action that came with the retail unit.

Trigger: Any

Scope and mounts: Any

Rest: Any

Ammunition: Any

No wind flags.

Gerry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.