Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:36 PM
reb henderson

TPC Rating: 
100% (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfrank View Post
All I got to say!!! Other than to quote a small bit of Shakespeare...
"Methinks thou doth protest too much"!!! Rusty has caught you in the act twice, and photographed it twice, just give it up, your busted!!!
God Bless, Frank.
Fake news. Rusty trying to get his five minutes of fame.
Old 01-02-2020, 07:33 PM
tfrank
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Talking Reb, I am almost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reb henderson View Post
Fake news. Rusty trying to get his five minutes of fame.
Reb, I am almost thinking that you have started to believe this "Legend" that you keep repeating. Denial is such a terrible thing.
God Bless, Frank.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:47 AM
reb henderson

TPC Rating: 
100% (26)
Not a legend, just a fact.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:31 AM
crankythunder

Burrokratic Republic of Michigan, Cubicle LVW-2a19d, Rock Number 3
TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
Quote:
Me too Donnie. To think someone would perpetuate such a hoax using my picture. I ought to sue him for it. I have turned down huge sums of money to use my likeness in prestigous magazines. I even turned down an offer to pose in one of them nekkid mens magazines. I sure could have used the money but couldnt stand the thought of having to fight off all them women everyday. Not to mention the angry jealous husbands and boyfriends. I have enough trouble with all that stuff without public notoriety. Plus, too many fellers have inferiority complexes now. No need in ruining the rest of yall.
Take care,
Reb
Hey Reb:

Looks like you still got most of your teeth, bet you are incredibly popular with the ladies down there. Why don't you share some tips and pointers with your buddies so that they are not so lonely on Friday night?

Regards,
Crankster

www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com
www.ccrcrifleteam.weebly.com
Old 01-03-2020, 10:50 AM
reb henderson

TPC Rating: 
100% (26)
Welllll...
I tell you Crank, I hate to see you boys not have no wimmen in your life. A feller needs his house cleaned and his feet rubbed now and again. Plus the laundry, cookin and dishes get to be mighty burdensome. I feel real sorry for yall, I do. But that kind of knowledge carries a powerful burden with it. It is a weight all the Hendersons have had to carry. My daddy told me not to let the secret get out of the family cause ordinary folks dont no how to handle it. I had an uncle that gave one feller a hint of what I am talkin about and the population of that town doubled in nine months. So you see, I am doing you and the world a big favor by keepin this stuff to myself. if this got loose on the world it be like that old story Grandpappy Henderson told me bout pantydoras box. Nope, I jus cant let that sort of thing happen.

Last edited by reb henderson; 01-03-2020 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:21 AM
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
OMG, best thread ever!!!

I feel your pain reb. I have to live a semi-monastic existence, just out of consideration for people being able to keep their marriages together. On the rare occasions I do go out, I have to disguise myself to make me look somewhat less awesome, instead of how Brad Pitt wishes he looked.

The saddest part is all those nuns giving up their vows of celibacy in the vain hopes that....well let's not go there.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:42 PM
Donnie Powell
US Navy Veteran Fire Fighter NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Welllll...
I tell you Crank, I hate to see you boys not have no wimmen in your life. A feller needs his house cleaned and his feet rubbed now and again. Plus the laundry, cookin and dishes get to be mighty burdensome. I feel real sorry for yall, I do. But that kind of knowledge carries a powerful burden with it. It is a weight all the Hendersons have had to carry. My daddy told me not to let the secret get out of the family cause ordinary folks dont no how to handle it. I had an uncle that gave one feller a hint of what I am talkin about and the population of that town doubled in nine months. So you see, I am doing you and the world a big favor by keepin this stuff to myself. if this got loose on the world it be like that old story Grandpappy Henderson told me bout pantydoras box. Nope, I jus cant let that sort of thing happen.
Reb, also a man needs a woman who works plus what you said then she can give her paycheck to her husband.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:20 PM
tfrank
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Talking Dang!!!

Dang, I hope being delusional isn't contagious.
Reb for a minute there I thought I was reading something 04 had posted!!!
God Bless, Frank.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:17 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I think that squirrel was either suicidal or was a pet of helen Keller.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:37 PM
Silas

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
But that kind of knowledge carries a powerful burden with it. It is a weight all the Hendersons have had to carry. My daddy told me not to let the secret get out of the family cause ordinary folks dont no how to handle it.
I applaud your sense of duty. I'm beginning to wonder if Alvin Purple was actually a biopic of your youth (set in Australia to disguise your true identity).