Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-16-2016, 05:43 PM
Csc57
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Victory Rifle plz volquartsen

I wonder if some time in the near future we will see a 16 inch threaded barrel and a stock attachment for the victory. It seems like a no brainier since the swapping of barrels is so easy.

I would buy a second victory to setup as rifle it these 2 items come out.

What are the chances sw or volquartsen does this like browning did?
Old 07-16-2016, 07:06 PM
huntsman22

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
browning designated it as a rifle. not a pistol conversion.....
Old 07-16-2016, 09:06 PM
smithfan4152
US Air Force Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
Its no Victory But it is 16 inches.

It's No Victory but it's 16 inches. I have yet to shoot it, it's a copy of the Loveless (from what I know of the mods) built by Spokhandguns. They only made 11-12 of these, I have only seen 2.
I'm sure it would not be that difficult to modify the victory at all, since there is no open mainspring housing under the grips. A shoulder stock could be fashioned so that it took the place of the left or right grip panel. It would not be very difficult to do.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pix393731592 (1).jpg (30.8 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg pix939218094 (1).jpg (37.4 KB, 83 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2016, 01:05 AM
weblance

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
I bought a Beretta Neos carbine kit, to turn the Neos pistol into a carbine. It functioned well, but made for a strange rifle. The safety was in a bad spot, the bolt cycles right next to your eye, and you are limited to a 10 round magazine that installs into the grip. Add the cost of a conversion kit, plus the cost of the pistol, and you are easily over $500. As in the case of the Neos, its not easy to convert from pistol, to rifle, and back to pistol quickly, so most people end up with 2 pistols, and leave one converted to a carbine, so now you are well over $800. Its not economically feasible to spend that much money on a rifle, AND a pistol unless you are a really dedicated fan of a certain style, so most people wont do it, and then the kits dont sell very well. When people dont buy a manufacturers product, they dont offer them for very long before they are discontinued, as in the case of the Neos Carbine Kit.

I very highly doubt it will ever happen that you will see a Victory Rifle, or conversion kit.