Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-15-2021, 08:37 PM
justinp61
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)

Iím pretty sure I have Weaver rings for the 11mm rail on mine. It donít take much to hold a scope on a rimfire.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:40 PM
john the plinker
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Both mine have plain ol' Weaver bases on them. Cheap, light, simple, and they work. Can't remember what brand of rings I'm using and I'm too lazy to go look but I think one has Weavers and the other Hawke.
Old 09-18-2021, 08:57 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
I used the optilock rings and basses.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:10 PM
beelu

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drover View Post
An overlooked dovetail mount is the Burris Signature rimfire rings. They have the synthetic inserts which are available in different offsets so that the scope can be optically centered but also can be used for increased elevation. The best part of is that they do not leave ring marks on the scope. They come with two different sized clamping lugs, one for 3/8" dovetail or switch to the other one for 11mm dovetails.

drover
Another vote for the Burris Signature with synthetic inserts. Use them on all my rimfires...except T1X after having a larger diameter match barrel installed. The medium rings provided about 1/8" clearance between the OEM barrel and 40 mm objective lens. It now has the DNZ Game Reaper 2- an excellent choice as well and they cost about the same as the Burris rings. The only issue I had with the Burris rings was that the provided screws are a tad short to initially catch the ring screw threads before the inserts are compressed. It could be done, but took a little fiddling to prevent cross-threading. Called Burris CS and they sent longer screws, no charge.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:57 PM
wagon
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
100% (49)
Tikka scope mount?

DIP base + Warne Maxima QD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by wagon; 09-19-2021 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-19-2021, 04:15 PM
drover
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (21)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelu View Post
Another vote for the Burris Signature with synthetic inserts. Use them on all my rimfires...except T1X after having a larger diameter match barrel installed. The medium rings provided about 1/8" clearance between the OEM barrel and 40 mm objective lens. It now has the DNZ Game Reaper 2- an excellent choice as well and they cost about the same as the Burris rings. The only issue I had with the Burris rings was that the provided screws are a tad short to initially catch the ring screw threads before the inserts are compressed. It could be done, but took a little fiddling to prevent cross-threading. Called Burris CS and they sent longer screws, no charge.

beelu - sent you a PM and email message

drover
Old 10-10-2021, 09:37 PM
DMTJAGER

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
HUGE +1 on the DIP one piece scope base. Worked superbly on my T1X. looks' very good also.
Old 10-13-2021, 04:05 PM
cbpelikan

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The 25MOA DIP base is great.
Using Burris low rings I didn't have clearance for my objective lens cap. With the sunshade on, there's about 1mm clearance. Currently using a snap on camera lens cap.