Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Remington Rimfire Pictures!! (All Models)

384K views 721 replies 365 participants last post by  dsf 
#1 · (Edited)
I have wanted this thread for a looong time but waited to start it until I finally had pictures of my first (& NOT last) Remington rimfire.

I ask only that we keep the chit chat to a minimum, and the *PICTURES* to a maximum!!! Model number and year are always welcome for those of us who don't know them all at a glance.

THANKS!!!

I'll go first:

1947 Model 121

See less See more
#127 · (Edited)
Starting at the top:
- USMC 40-X with the 28" heavy barrel with Weaver 15X scope. Also have the Redfield International rear and Williams front iron-sights. Used for 50/100yd benchrest, 100yd reduced Palma and 50/100/200yd silhouette.
- CMP 541X. Purchased new (actually, traded my brother an S&W Model 41) for it last week. Was still in the aluminum wrapping and never opened like many/most CMP rifles. Just sighted-in this evening for tomorrow's 50yd CMP 3-position match. Trigger is a bit stiff, but noticeably better after 30-40 rounds. Stock Williams sights. May cut down the stock to allow use of the Redfield International rear sight, but will have to see how it goes in the 50yd CMP and 50ft NRA matches a couple times, first.
- 541T sporter with BSA 24X scope for use in the 'sporter' divisions of the 50yd benchrest and anything else where the weight limit is 8.5 pounds for a stock rifle.
- 540XR.

All-in-all, excellent rifles that improve with some trigger work.

#133 ·
Here's mine.

513T - 1946 Commercial non-grooved. It didn't look so good when I first bought it but I'd restored and accurized it several years ago. It shoots very well with both the peeps and the old Redfield RM 6400 scope.

A couple of shots showing it without the scope and the peeps installed.

541X Voelker Match (Chicago Blackhawks Ed.) w/Tasco 24X (Jap.) ande Time Precision Tuner

#142 ·
Here's mine.

513T - 1946 Commercial non-grooved. It didn't look so good when I first bought it but I'd restored and accurized it several years ago. It shoots very well with both the peeps and the old Redfield RM 6400 scope. A couple of shots showing it without the scope and the peeps installed.
Beautiful rifle and job on that stock. Can you give us a rundown on how you refinished? Thanks.

#137 ·
Haven't seen one of these posted yet, so here goes.
592M, 5mm Remington Mag.
A couple of months ago, my toy store had two of these on consignment.
Since Aguila is making ammo again, I bought both.
I have this one(1972), & my son is using the other(1971).
Both came scoped. Mine has a fixed 4x Weaver Marksman & the other a Bushnell 3-9.

#147 ·
Well, I saw a 37...

...at a local pawn shop the other day. It was in a wood box and it had all the accessories. The propieter brought it out after I had looked at the rest of his rimfires and passed. The things you see when you don't have the coin...:( it was gorgeous...and probaly a great deal for somebody...