Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Remington Rimfire Pictures!! (All Models)

384K views 721 replies 365 participants last post by  dsf 
#1 · (Edited)
I have wanted this thread for a looong time but waited to start it until I finally had pictures of my first (& NOT last) Remington rimfire.

I ask only that we keep the chit chat to a minimum, and the *PICTURES* to a maximum!!! Model number and year are always welcome for those of us who don't know them all at a glance.

THANKS!!!

I'll go first:

1947 Model 121

See less See more
#90 ·
thanks, yeah after I got nice examples of the 5-teens I decided I wanted the "P" versions. now if I could come up with the "SB" and all the "X" models but that ain't going to happen.

oh and this should be a sticky!!

#100 · (Edited)
I think Dave is trying to send a message of caution, but it's an off-base message. Especially as it relates to guns and gun owners.

In most cases houses are alarmed, dogs are just plain mean and neighbors watch each others back. I don't think there is a family on our street that isn't armed or wouldn't relish the chance to blow a thief away.

An intelligent thief would monitor the Porsche forum, heck they park 'em right out front, or the coin collectors forum, they are for the most part a bunch of whimps, why risk the family jewels targeting gun owners!! One Porsche equals a lot of heavy guns, and you can just drive it away.

Lifes a chance, I for one won't hide away and shivver with fear of what may be. :Blasting_

#111 · (Edited)
My 550-1

A couple of pics of my 550-1. Whats cool about it to me is that it was made 2 months after I was born. I don't remember when I got this rife, it had to be 20+ yrs ago. I hardly shot it and just got it out of the cabinet after all those yrs. I haven't done anything to it cosmetically except wax the stock and wipe down the barrel. Not a very good pic

#120 · (Edited)
RSV & 600- you guys rock! That 241 looks as good as it can look given the circumstances... I like it a lot! That salesman's sample 12 is just awesome.

For the record: Any Remington pics are more than welcome... But make sure that they are interesting like those model 8's. No one wants to see your tacticool 870. Sorry. :D