Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Remington Rimfire Pictures!! (All Models)

384K views 721 replies 365 participants last post by  dsf 
#1 · (Edited)
I have wanted this thread for a looong time but waited to start it until I finally had pictures of my first (& NOT last) Remington rimfire.

I ask only that we keep the chit chat to a minimum, and the *PICTURES* to a maximum!!! Model number and year are always welcome for those of us who don't know them all at a glance.

THANKS!!!

I'll go first:

1947 Model 121

See less See more
#35 ·
I am posting this beauty for Michael R., his handle is REM341-P:

"Mfg April-1937 pretty good shape not to be re-done antwhere..thanks its the Rifle i need the complete Peep for..But the scope is old also an old steel 4x with original B4 side-mount..man it is a tack-driver its un-real how it shoots.."

#48 ·
This is Great..

Question? 22shooter Has this 510 Stock been Re-done??if so it looks
great. The More i see this Pretty wood all ( Shiny) and all the Grain
brought out, Gets Me thinking??could my Rifles ever Look that good?
my Rem 341-P Has some Pretty Grain just buried under a dull finish.
keep them pictures coming somebody is holding back on us.LOL:D

#51 ·
Model 512 Sportsmaster "carbine".

This is a "Remington Rescue" that was pretty rough when I got it. The barrel had been hacked...it was rusty as hell, etc. I still have to do the metal but she's clean, with a bedded stock, fresh crown and she shoots **** good....with good optics...she'll shoot even better.

Another Rescue...an old 550-1 that had been completely improperly "fixed up" by a hobbyist. I still have to do the metal on this one, too...but the stock came out ok.

#52 ·
here are some file pics

earily 40X sporting / repeter (clip feed)

40X International match

513 S with extra fancy wood (special order)

No. 7 rolling block

there is a few more just not on file right now but this is the cream

rafter-7

#53 ·
Remington Guns

Rafter- What a nice set of guns. I like the early 40x sporters with the skipline checkering. It looks like yours has the high gloss finish-the early one I have has the oil finish. I haven't seen very many of them. My two later guns have exceptional wood and the high gloss finish like yours. I really like the 513s-If you ever want to sell keep me in mind!

#56 ·
YEA THE 513 S is a factory special order because I am the second owner of the gun .... The first owner came to me at a show and said thats one nice piece of wood aint" it and I said yes it is!!! and he said it out to be... it cost me a 1.50 extra when I ordered it!! and I am not man enough to argue with an 81 year old!!! I just paid what he was asking and everybody was happy.

rafter-7

#57 ·
Dang I can see this thread is gonna be a sticky! on Monday I will drive to my dads and my neighbors house and with the final pics at my house there will be pics of every remington rimfire .22 that we know of except the ....510 C John are you listening??? you know what I need!!

news man says there is another snow storm comming but I will try to get them all together. been meaning to do it for awhile now.

rafter-7