Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

ProMag Ruger 10/22 Rifle Polymer Blk

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  mpolk 
#1 · (Edited)
Greeting folks,
I am buying another stainless 10-22 and am wondering if any of you shooters have experimented with the ProMag Ruger precision # AAP10-22-BB poly stock? I tried to do a search on it but turned up nothing......If any of you folks have or are using this stock, how about a review on what you think.......Thanks for your help
have fun,
buckshot

#5 ·
Awesome stock !

People dont use it much because A. they confuse it with the archangel stock that looks like a G36 and dont see the word precsion. B. Dont read instrutions or watch a 2 second video on how to install action the first time (yes its tight @ first) and C. they dont own a basic flat file or a painters stiring stick with some sand paper to sand the mag area a touch to help mags fall out easier.

For those i say buy the magpul and find all the accesories for it. $$$ :eek:

I instead use the promag Arcangel precesion and love the bolt buffer and larger mag release it comes with and adjustable everything.

Buy it you will love it. !!!:bthumb:

#6 · (Edited)
I have a 10/22 that I built from stuff I had laying around except for the barrel. I took the Kidd match barrel off my all Kidd build for this one and ordered an ultra lite Kidd threaded barrel for it. I just ordered a red Pro-mag Archangel Precision stock for this build. It has a black receiver, a stainless barrel, an older silver metal trigger group with a red trigger and red mag release that is at Brimstone getting a tier 3 trigger job. Has a black Nikon Prostaff EFR 3-9-40 scope. Should look great in the red stock and it is already a great shooter. I had it at the range with a BX trigger group the other day. Both shoot lights out, LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.