The Watering Hole 7-27-2020 - Page 30 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2020, 08:08 AM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COW 54 View Post
Mowed the lawn, Mrs. Cow pulled weeds, we'll finish up in the morn.

Caught two bobcats, one (barred?) owl, and five raccoons on the critter-cam.

Burgers tonight, tomato pie (scratch built) for tomorrow...

LAST

PS: Welcome home, Pans
Always like your bob pix COW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gewehrfreund View Post
Most of the college hockey teams in this part of the world (and any other, I'd guess) consist of a few token 'Muricans, and the rest are Canadians, eh.
Cornell plays both national anthems at the start of both the men's and women's games. They might as well play "O, Canada" first.

I watched Jim Gaffigan's special on Prime last night. It's called The Pale Tourist, and was from his Canadian tour. He makes fun of Candians and 'Muricans with equal opportunity.

Home is the hunter . . . . er, angler, home from the hill . . . . .

Movie any good?
Lotsa Euro and Rooskie players in the mix IMA.

Greyhound can be watched for free for 1 week on Apple app. Reviews seem to like it for the most part.

Neighbor chased the poopy mergansers off his sand beach where the little grands play.

Steady N wind @ 15mph.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:25 AM
Szumi
US Marines NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Raining on and off. The grass isn't going to get cut most likely. Nor am I likely to get any range time in today.

I had to werk yesterday. Only a few people working so I had to self motivate to find things to do. Left work with 12,700 steps recorded so I stayed busy. I was *not* impressed with a damaged sensor cable twisted together with some tape applied under spiral wrap. That took a couple hours to replace.

Breakfast on the hill was good. A bit busier than normal at the time I was in. I think we have a lot of tourista's up based on how full shopping center parking lots have been lately.

I think I'll go make some groceries.

If you like your Constitution, you can keep your Constitution.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:53 AM
nfcracin

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
F1 getting goin again

first a saftey car then another probably not the last

GO GO GO
Old 08-02-2020, 09:05 AM
Wayne Sihler
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Saw this morning that Wilford Brimly (sp) had passed. Only saw it once,I like to have more confirmation.
No oatmeal for me.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:12 AM
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
I just went into my imgur account to find a photo to post elsewhere on RFC. I often get into the different piles via "open in new tab." When I tried that this time imgur took me to a page that said "This page may contain erotic or adult imagery. You'll need to sign in if you still want to view it." Whoa, baby!

Apparently opening in a new tab doesn't apply my sign-in credentials so i got into the pile via the main page instead of opening in a new tab and scrolled through to see what it is that got that pile the warning flag. Didn't see anything noteworthy so now I'm wondering who could be so easily offended to have flagged any of those photos, and which one it was.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:20 AM
nfcracin

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
I just went into my imgur account to find a photo to post elsewhere on RFC. I often get into the different piles via "open in new tab." When I tried that this time imgur took me to a page that said "This page may contain erotic or adult imagery. You'll need to sign in if you still want to view it." Whoa, baby!

Apparently opening in a new tab doesn't apply my sign-in credentials so i got into the pile via the main page instead of opening in a new tab and scrolled through to see what it is that got that pile the warning flag. Didn't see anything noteworthy so now I'm wondering who could be so easily offended to have flagged any of those photos, and which one it was.
Maybe some nut enjoys sharp claws ??

Last
Old 08-02-2020, 09:23 AM
gewehrfreund
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (42)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al the Infidel View Post
Lotsa Euro and Rooskie players in the mix IMA. Professionally maybe, not so much on the college teams, methinks. Though, I was wrong once before, so . . . . . .

Always like your bob pix COW.
Kittys can jump. Here's a very fit Bob . . .

Last edited by gewehrfreund; 08-02-2020 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:40 AM
OldDave
US Marines

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post

That doesn't surprise me at all. Now days some one will always be offended at at any post. Between being banned by You Tube for some of their non existent standards or by someone submitting a strike on you for some perceived slight I don't see how anything gets posted on social media.

One of my favorite threads on a certain motorcycle forum was banned for who knows how long for using bad words. Nothing that hasn't been said in the movies and on TV. It is not a kids forum but some of the members act like kids.

Maybe one of the pictures had a gun in it. With google and You Tubes demonetizing anything to do with guns, anyone posting about guns has to be careful.

Last edited by OldDave; 08-02-2020 at 09:48 AM.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-l6f4wcv2I

Quote:
Watch our live coverage Sunday, Aug. 2, starting at 7:25 a.m. EDT to see NASA Astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley, aboard SpaceX’s Crew Dragon Endeavour spacecraft, on their journey to splash down in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Pensacola, Florida. Splashdown is currently targeted for 2:48 p.m. EDT.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:12 AM
COW 54
US Army Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
I wonder what it would take to set up my OWN photo hosting online, where I make up the rules..

I've got several 'puters.

It can't be all that difficult, no?

LAST

Old 08-02-2020, 10:26 AM
nfcracin

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
last
Old 08-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Rhody
Fire FighterEmergency Medical Technician NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Flip!

R