Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 08-01-2020, 11:22 AM
ThreeCrows
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

You can say what you want fella but the target was not cherry picked. I appreciate your disappointment that your rifle does not meet your expectations but disparaging me and my rifle does not solve your problem. I hope you get it figured out.

The good thing about having my own range is that while I do not cherry pick targets I can cherry pick the days where there is good light and little or no wind. Wind really shoves the little 17 gr bullets around, that day there was a little bit of wind and that was the best target of the day but none where less than MOA or better. And it was and is typical of that rifle though it routinely does better on a good day. What makes a good day, me not shaking, no wind and good light. And on that good day I can do better and get more consistent near one hole groupings.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:48 PM
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCrows View Post
You can say what you want fella but the target was not cherry picked. I appreciate your disappointment that your rifle does not meet your expectations but disparaging me and my rifle does not solve your problem. I hope you get it figured out.

The good thing about having my own range is that while I do not cherry pick targets I can cherry pick the days where there is good light and little or no wind. Wind really shoves the little 17 gr bullets around, that day there was a little bit of wind and that was the best target of the day but none where less than MOA or better. And it was and is typical of that rifle though it routinely does better on a good day. What makes a good day, me not shaking, no wind and good light. And on that good day I can do better and get more consistent near one hole groupings.
A picture of a single group on a target is actually exactly what a cherry picked group is. Did you see the link I posted in my last post? Maybe you just happen to have the only 17HMR in the world that shoots exactly the same all the time regardless of what ammo it shoots. Or maybe you have a factory and produce your own 17HMR match grade ammo with strict QC. Or maybe your just a keyboard commando and have several other posts about how ridiculously accurate several of your firearms are. I just realized your a new member (which explains a lot) so I'll just agree to disagree and leave it at that.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:17 AM
ThreeCrows
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick7274 View Post
A picture of a single group on a target is actually exactly what a cherry picked group is. Did you see the link I posted in my last post? Maybe you just happen to have the only 17HMR in the world that shoots exactly the same all the time regardless of what ammo it shoots. Or maybe you have a factory and produce your own 17HMR match grade ammo with strict QC. Or maybe your just a keyboard commando and have several other posts about how ridiculously accurate several of your firearms are. I just realized your a new member (which explains a lot) so I'll just agree to disagree and leave it at that.
You seem to be awfully quick to insinuate that I am a liar. No I did not look at your link because you are not a civil person. You are upset with yourself, or your rifle, but that is not my concern. I, as I said earlier, appreciate that you are disappointed in your rifle, hope you get it worked out. Edit to add that I regrettably have placed you on ignore.

Last edited by ThreeCrows; 08-06-2020 at 12:36 AM.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (17)
I didn't insinuate anything. Just stating facts. Enjoy your own little world.