10/22 TD barrel back fro Que's place - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Timberghost

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
10/22 TD barrel back fro Que's place

I picked up a 10/22 TD model a few weeks back and knew immediately that I wanted to get it cut back to 16.5" and threaded. With all of the positive feedback I saw on this forum I sent it of to Que for the work. I am sure that this will not come as a shock to anyone here but I wanted to share anyway. Outstanding customer service and great craftsmanship.

I had an extra trigger group laying around with Volquartsen parts and threw in a bolt buffer after reassembling the barrel.

I finally got to take it out to the farm on Saturday but my 10 year old son would not give it back to me... until the ammo was gone. At least I got to see it and my boy in action - the smile on his face shooting rotten hedge apples with a suppressed .22 was priceless!

Just waiting for the thread protector, my batch of BX-25's and have to figure out what optic to bolt to it and we will be all set!

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the help Que!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:54 PM
gomerk530
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Looks Great!
Old 02-12-2013, 01:24 PM
miked68
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Awesome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 01:31 PM
xymotic

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Awesome thanks for posting that. I am thinking of doing the exact same thing. Nice to actually see it