Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

TX22 Barrel Fit

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bmwmc 
#1 ·
Brand new TX22. Brand new suppressor. When moving the gun around I can hear a shaking noise. I realized the barrel has play between itself and the frame. How much of this are other users seeing? I assume some play is normal as the barrel isn't permanently attached to the frame.

#2 ·
If anything, it's probably not play between barrel and frame, but more likely between barrel and slide. Mine has slight play at the muzzle if I push the barrel around with a finger, but it always seems to index in the same position when working the action.

#4 ·
Well, the play does come from the breech block to frame fit. Barrel isn't rigidly mounted, but is slid under rails for lack of a better word. Accuracy is better than me I think. Haven't been shooting pistols much, especially on paper. As long as other people have the same, I'm not concerned at all. It's probably more noticeable to me because of the suppressor hanging off the barrel. Thanks for the replies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.