Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Taurus repair update

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Ferox34 
#1 ·
After Taurus has promised me new pistols, one a Heritage Steel Model revolver, and the other a semi auto THC, and eight months waiting, I am thinking that I will never get my replacement pistols. The frustration comes partly from the fact that these pistols can be bought new, right, now, from different dealers, and they tell me they don’t have them in stock. Guys and Gals, I am certainly open to suggestions.

I call and get the same story every time.:mad::mad:

#2 ·
Take a deep breath. Exhale. Do it again. Next time you talk to them , ask what do they have in stock. Pick the most expensive guns they have, and politely ask for them to be sent post haste. Me id ask for a stainless 1911, and a stainless model 92 in 357. Look at their website and figure what the expensive ones are. Keep them or sell them, and buy what you want.

Use phrases , like don't you think I've been inconvenienced enough. Id like this to become a positive experience. Certainly you have some discretion on how to handle
Situations like mine. After all , i own a bunch of Taurus fire arms, and these two are the only ones ive had a problem with, and now its even worse cause you said youd relace them and its been 8 months.... dont you think I deserve a little reward for being treated so poorly. And close it with, if this happened to your dad, what would you want the company to do for him.

A little honey, guilt, and cajoling might get you an upgrade or two:bthumb:

#5 ·
Taurus service

I have experienced their less than stellar service as well, but they are relocating major operations from Miami area to Bainbridge, Georgia.....southwest GA...so this may have some bearing on the delay. I would try to contact the Bainbridge facility directly, as the Miami folks, being phased out, might not have the highest level of motivation.

Just a suggestion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.