Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-11-2017, 05:46 PM
JFK10/22
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Volquartsen customer service A+++

I own an all Volquartsen "Terminator" built on a Ruger MKII. It is my favorite rimfire semi auto pistol. I usually load 25 factory magazines with older Federal auto match and empty all of them at least once every range session with handguns.
I have owned and shot this pistol for 25 to 30+ years. It came with a pair of target grips that had a palm shelf on them. Just last range session, the lower screw hole of the right side grip broke open and would not retain a grip screw. The grips have a countersunk screw hole design. It was all one big hole.

I emailed Volquartsen on Friday and asked if the grips might still be under warranty. I thought I will be waiting until Monday for a reply. I was asked Saturday to send a few digital pictures of the grips, which I promptly did. Today, Sunday, I received an email from them with a picture of the current style of target grips which I like. Volquartsen is sending these grips to me FREE OF CHARGE. Please note, this exchange of emails started on a Friday and reached a conclusion two days later on Sunday. My issue was taken care of on a summer WEEKEND!!

I never expected such amazing customer service! I is truly outstanding to see a company stand behind a pistol that they made about 30 years ago. A tip of my hat to Volquartsen.

Last edited by JFK10/22; 06-12-2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Ledslnger

TPC Rating: 
100% (9)
VQ is in Iowa. Lots of work ethic in this area. They build a great product too.
Old 06-11-2017, 08:40 PM
cuerotx15

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I agree. They have the best service I have seen. I have their Scorpion and had a round explode> Sent it to Volquartsen and they replaced the firing pin, mainspring, and hammer no charge. They did all of this in a couple of days and sent it back 2nd day delivery!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2017, 04:54 AM
Geo

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
VC customer service

This type of service from Volquartsen is not uncommon. I have several Scorpions and over the years have had nothing but great customer service from them. It is really a pleasure to deal with a company that takes pride in their products. I love my Scorpions!
Old 06-12-2017, 11:01 AM
US Navy Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Glad to hear your problem was solved so professionally. Their customer service is just as good on their long guns.

Scott is a hands on owner and treats his customers the way he would like to be treated. They have top notch products and treat their customers the same, with top notch service.

Wonderdog1
Old 06-12-2017, 11:10 AM
98_1LE

TPC Rating: 
100% (17)
I emailed VQ through their webpage a few weeks back asking if they could help with some issues I was having with my 22/45. Scott replied on Sunday.

They have sent me a couple springs or similar over the years, for free. Top shelf.

They are doing a new barrel and other work to that 22/45 right now.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:08 PM
JFK10/22

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
As an update to my original post, I have received an invoice with no charge to me and the grips have been shipped today on Monday, June 12

My entire customer service request with Volquartsen has been taken care of in just four days. I have waited that long just to get a reply to an email from other companies I will not mention.

Great products and outstanding customer service that stands behind what they build.

Last edited by JFK10/22; 06-12-2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:14 PM
archerhmr

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Scott at VQ has always been responsive to me and taken care of any issues.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:42 PM
slap

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Service is A+++++++

I have only needed service from Volquarsten twice, they make great products and have the best service on the market. I can't think of any way they could improve or please there customers.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:45 PM
hooverjc
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
Super customer service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slap View Post
I have only needed service from Volquarsten twice, they make great products and have the best service on the market. I can't think of any way they could improve or please there customers.
Just recently they made a LLV barrel for the Mark IV. I bought one and before I got it they were recalled. When I received it I sent it to them and they could not repair them so they remade them all. Not sure how many they had sold but regardless they made it right without question. I got my new barrel this past week, it is of super quality as expected from Volquartsen. And without any request from them they credited my account to cover any transfers I may have had. I have quite a few of Volquartsen's components in my firearms and plan to purchase many more.
Old 07-13-2017, 05:42 AM
goldenpony

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
VQ is a top shelf company
Old 07-24-2017, 07:43 PM
Lucky10

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Scott, Volquartsen has always providing me with above and beyond customer service. A company will always have issues just due to machine and human error but it's the way they handle that problem that differentiates themselves among their competitors. VQ products are reliable, dependable and top quality!