Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 08-29-2007, 08:43 PM
jshull

TPC Rating: 
100% (72)
why can't I post for sale?????????????

I get it all ready but it wont submit. what am I doing wrong do I have to buy credits?
Old 08-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Indy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

RFC Support
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
You only have to buy credits if you are listing your ad in the paid section. What exactly happens?

"Klaatu Barada Nikto"
Old 08-29-2007, 09:41 PM
jshull

TPC Rating: 
100% (72)
I click on revolvers then click submit a new ad. go through the steps and it says suubmit at the bottom. Click the button and nothing. it does not say anything just shows nothing. dunno.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Indy

RFC Support
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I just listed a test ad in there (then deleted) and everything went fine. When you say nothing shows, do you mean that you get a blank screen?

"Klaatu Barada Nikto"
Old 08-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Eric300
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (16)
I had the same problem. Enter all the appropiate ifo, click on "submit" and it just makes a click noise and the page stays the same. Nothing happens........
Old 08-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Indy

RFC Support
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Eric300,

What I would suggest at this point is that I will reset your password and log in as you when you are offline. I will then go through the motions and see if I can place a test ad. That will definitely determine which end we need to look at.

Is your email address on file correct? I will need to send you the new password so that you can get back in. Once back in, you can change it to whatever you wish.

"Klaatu Barada Nikto"
Old 08-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Indy

RFC Support
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I have just set up a testing category that anyone is welcome to use and try things out. You can enter ads that are For Sale, Trade or Buy.

"Klaatu Barada Nikto"
Old 08-30-2007, 01:14 AM
Eric300
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Eric300,

What I would suggest at this point is that I will reset your password and log in as you when you are offline. I will then go through the motions and see if I can place a test ad. That will definitely determine which end we need to look at.

Is your email address on file correct? I will need to send you the new password so that you can get back in. Once back in, you can change it to whatever you wish.
Ok, I just logged off and then logged back on. Re-entered everything and it worked just fine. Thanks for the assistance!!!

Eric
Old 08-30-2007, 07:01 AM
jshull

TPC Rating: 
100% (72)
I just logged off and back in tryed it and nothing, The page does not refreash nothing happens. I don't know what I could be doing wrong. Indy my email is correct, I am going to log off and go to work.do what you can and send me my new password. thanks justin
Old 09-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Tuck

TPC Rating: 
100% (28)
I tried to post a new add in the knife section and cannot either. it does nothing after you hit submit.

same problem
Old 09-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Indy

RFC Support
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
jshull, you were having problems at first. Did you do anything in particular that allowed you to list an ad? Perhaps it will help Tuck.

Tuck, if jshull doesn't see this post you might PM him and ask what it was that kept him from listing an ad. I see that he has several ads now.

"Klaatu Barada Nikto"
Old 09-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Tuck

TPC Rating: 
100% (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
jshull, you were having problems at first. Did you do anything in particular that allowed you to list an ad? Perhaps it will help Tuck.

Tuck, if jshull doesn't see this post you might PM him and ask what it was that kept him from listing an ad. I see that he has several ads now.
I figured it out, I was trying to link to a picture site. When I jusy let the browser look for the picture it worked fine.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Quarterbore.com

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Can I please ask those that are having problems pst what internet browser you are using (ie Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc) and the version?

If you can not get it to work with one browser, and you have a way you can use another, can you please see if the alternate browser works?

I am trying to find these types of issues to fix them but while I have four computers myself and each is set up differently I still can not reproduce all the errors that get reported so I need to look at them one at a time.

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2007, 09:13 PM
patience0830
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
100% (54)
Thumbs down same problem

I'm having the same problem. hit submit. no change in screen. can't figure out how to use browse and get it to browse my photobucket account. I'm on dial up and had to load pix on my laptop and go poach some high speed from the local super8 to get 'em on photobucket. this new classified is a PITA.
ok. if I stay out of the browse pictures field and just put pix in ad with [IMG] tags it works ok

Last edited by patience0830; 12-08-2007 at 09:43 PM. Reason: found a fix that works
Old 12-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Indy

RFC Support
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
You can only upload pictures from the computer that you are using. If you have pictures hosted at another site, then you will be able to use the [img] tags to link to those pics in the body of your listing.

"Klaatu Barada Nikto"