Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-25-2019, 12:39 PM
Camster

TPC Rating: 
99% (54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnymango View Post
Has anyone contacted the FBI or atf about this?
With all due respect, why would they be interested? It's a caveat emptor world. The gun isn't stolen. Basically just cosmetically altered, with perhaps an unverifiable back story offered, so?
No different than buying a cloned muscle car. One has to know what one is buying and do his due diligence.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:15 PM
jeepwm69
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobit View Post
This is the third place I have seen the rifle. It was first seen on Guns International and listed by Dave Condon, then by Puglisi Guns out of Duluth and now from this guy in California. Which sales was in 2016? The box is an obvious fake and this guy always has faked boxes with his rifles.

Michael
We outta all troll him. Ask what he charges for his Winchester boxes and paperwork/hangtags
Old 10-04-2019, 01:09 PM
twobit

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hello all,

I had the sad job of informing another collector that one of his guns was a fake a few weeks ago. I added 154602 to the list on page one. I originally sawa this rifle in 2013 on Gunbroker as a standard rifle sold out of Remlap, AL. It was purchased in Nov of that year at the Tulsa show from CH Key as a fine looking Long Rifle Only configuration! Key is now implicated in several of these fakes.

Michael
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2019, 12:37 PM
Redfern969

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Has anybody ever seen a model 61 with a threaded barrel? Owner says 1947 model . Any info would be greatly appreciated.