Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Chappers

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Help with finding a mount.

Hi i will be ordering my new single shot rifle Friday and in a couple months time i will get a Carl Zeiss scope now here is the problem, im after a scope mount system that you can detach the scope from the rifle while in storage and transport. So do any of you know of a QD, QR, Claw or similar type of mount that can fit on a 11mm dovetail?
Old 02-25-2009, 12:29 PM
MGT

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
Hi i will be ordering my new single shot rifle Friday and in a couple months time i will get a Carl Zeiss scope now here is the problem, im after a scope mount system that you can detach the scope from the rifle while in storage and transport. So do any of you know of a QD, QR, Claw or similar type of mount that can fit on a 11mm dovetail?
Your best bet is to mount a 11mm to Weaver adapter and buy one of the weaver QR rings such as QR Leupold rings. There are other Weaver style QR rings out there such as Burris and Warne QR.

The trick will be to find a suitable 11mm to Weaver adapter. What type gun is this? BKL makes an 11mm to Weaver adapter.

Last edited by MGT; 02-25-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Chappers

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The rifle that im getting is a IZH-18m single shot in .308. here is the factory site http://imzcorp.com/en/company/34.html. as you can see i donít have much room to play around with to mount the scope.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Chappers

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I was thinking about getting part of the dovetail machined off and have QR mount drilled and taped. How would i go about finding what type QR mount would fit on the rifleís monoblock?