Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2019, 09:33 AM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (43)
TX22 sights worthless

Recently acquired a TX22 and quite happy about almost everything. Able to function with any ammo I've tried so far. Ergonomics have great feel and comfort even for girlfriend with small hands. 16 Rds a plus.

After all the good things Taurus built into this gun.

THE SIGHTS SUCK.

Don't understand after building a completely new pistol why the sights are an afterthought. Need jewelers screwdriver to adjust. So much pretravel and backlash is movement. Elevation is a total joke, would not hold elevation after adjustment and firing one round. I have a 50 year old Daisy air pistol with better sights. Taurus really missed the target with this (pun intended).

Seems to be a great gun but having to spend another $80 or so for decent sights makes it not such a bargain.

Last edited by shoothog; 05-09-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off