Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Knife photos....

142K views 649 replies 134 participants last post by  elw361V 
#1 ·
I may have been "cluttering up" the EDC thread, so I thought I'd open a thread so we all could post photos of the knives we have. If you folks are anything like me, and you probably are if you hang around this forum, you have more than a couple of knives. Some you really like, but don't use because they are "too nice" and some you really like and use occasionally for various things, and some that you seem to have on you all or most of the time (your current EDC's).

Put up some photos of what you have if you'd like to share. I'll be posting a few pics here in the next couple days to get us started, but if you have something you want to share, just jump right in and post it up.

If there is no interest in this, I'll just let the thread die, but I think there could be some interest out there.

EJ

#599 · (Edited)
A few fixed blades

My fixed blades:

Effingham-made BlackjackTrail Guide w/sambar stag grips
Wayne Hendrix No. 8 Drop point w/jigged bone scales
LT Wright Coyote w/Bocote scales
George Herron designed from AG Russell w/micarta scales
Rapid River Knifeworks Mini skinner w/leopard wood scales

#601 ·
Two knives from Kuzan Oda, the Japanese sword smith who worked in Colorado for a few years. The sheath knife I bought over the counter and the folder he made for me. The folder has been sold to a collector in Japan as it is the only one he ever made.

Stu

Attachments

#615 ·
Just grabbed first six from my knife drawer:
Kitchen utensil Knife Cutlery Tableware Material property
Kitchen utensil Knife Cutlery Tableware Material property

1. Kizlyar Supreme Prime
2. Schrade Carbon Fiber Ceramic
3. Civivi Carbon Fiber Damascus Slip Joint
4. CJRA Micarta Assisted Opening
5. Spyderco Paramilitary 3 CPM-SPY 27 steel
6. Spyderco Gayle Bradley2 Carbon Fiber CPM-M4 steel
7. Protech Newport Aluminum CPM S35VN steel
(Not Pictured) My EDC- Spyderco Sage 5 Carbon Fiber Linerlock CPM-S30V steel
I suppose that it's clear that I like textured carbon fiber and good steel. More later. Rick