Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Colorado shooters??????

32K views 203 replies 75 participants last post by  DaveInDenver 
#1 ·
I am in the Fremont County area - Canon City, CO

#194 ·
This Georgia boy is looking to put down some Prairie dogs.

Anybody out there interested in earning some money (or just being a generous fellow hunter) and guiding me and a couple of local Denver boys to some prairie dog towns?

I prefer private land and will abide by all rules, regulations, laws, etc.

I can do this on almost any weekend. I don’t have a date in mind. I just have an itchy trigger finger.

I don’t expect anyone to give away their honey hole, so to speak. I’m hoping someone wants to pick up a few bucks and have fun. You will be helping this amateur and his buddies make some good memories.

#197 ·
went out to high plains for the first time in over a year...super quiet and I had my choice of ranges

took a bit longer messing with the m1a...so i ran out of time and didnt get to do any plinking on the handgun ranges.

the range was in great shape as usual.

i usually just load all of the steel in the back of the truck and head up to the mountains...i usually shoot just off bunce school road up by allenspark

#198 ·
went out to high plains for the first time in over a year...super quiet and I had my choice of ranges

took a bit longer messing with the m1a...so i ran out of time and didnt get to do any plinking on the handgun ranges.

the range was in great shape as usual.

i usually just load all of the steel in the back of the truck and head up to the mountains...i usually shoot just off bunce school road up by allenspark
I have wanted to shoot out at Pawnee or HP... just never made it to the A-list. My indoor range is just so close and so inexpensive ($30 mo, 10-5 weekday, no limit but bumped at 1hr if waiting line) but just 25yrds.

Is the Allenspark spot US Forrest? Dedicated (or frequented) spot?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.