Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

October gun sales

3K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  joep32757 
#1 ·
There were 1.9 million people who bought guns in Oct, NICS checks data. Wow!
Go 2A. What did you buy?

#5 ·
Something to consider:

I bought a gun. I filled out the 4473. There was no NICS check.

I have a concealed carry license. Since it required an FBI background check, my 4473s don't have to be called in.

I wonder how many such purchases went uncounted?

#7 ·
I think when everything comes down you will see some of these guns on the secondary market as I believe a lot of these are new gun owners that think they need this to protect themselves ,but don't necessarily like guns. This is the worst time to buy guns and ammo because of the inflated prices. When this ammo crisis comes to an end I think you will see a flood of second hand firearms for sale. To answer the OP's question I did buy the Taurus TX 22and I love it :D

#18 ·
It is not the November list, it is the NEXT THREE YEAR LIST!,,

As long as Glock runs the Veterans Special,, I will buy a new Blue Label Glock each year,,

If you are a military vet,, GO GET YOUR BLUE LABEL GLOCK!! it expires on Veterans day,,

it is ~ C H E A P ~ !

#21 ·
Buy a new gun in October?

I found a first year Kimber Model 82 (with a Leupold M8 4x scope)at a local gun shop, took it out last weekend. It is accurate and a ball to shoot, not new looking, but in good shape. Can't say I got one hole five shot groups at fifty yards, but nice nonetheless- could have been too much coffee! It is a beautiful rifle that I have been waiting for years to find!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.