Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Colorado shooters??????

32K views 203 replies 75 participants last post by  DaveInDenver 
#1 ·
I am in the Fremont County area - Canon City, CO

This post has been deleted
#16 ·
Good luck with the surgery. Hope to see you at the range before and especially after!
Have you told the hospital that you are planning to customize 10/22s while you are in the recovery room?
Once you're back on your feet we should invite these Colorado guys to Gypsum for a day and give them some shooting lessons! You can school them on the bench and I'll try to spank them on silhouette.

#24 ·
#27 · (Edited)
Colorado Shooters

Second home in Cripple Creek fly private plane in and out of Canon City love Phantom Canyon Road. Shoot PD's out of Guffy on 100 acres we own there, dogs getting scarce after ten years of successful shooting.
I shoot two Volquartsens a 17 HMR and a 22 Mag and a ruger Model 1 Target/Varmint in 204 also a good ole ruger 10/22 as well as a Marlin 917VS with Rifle Basiks trigger group and a ruger MARK III pistol for those close shots.
I'll be watching and will be there for a gathering.
Also looking for new PD ground in area.
RJW

#28 ·
Hi I'm from Bailey

Sorry I missed the Gypsum rifle range shoot if you have one again please give me a email Bdouthet@aol.com

We should work on a Colorado Shoot for the Summer of 2010

A Group called "Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America(COFA)"
Shoots the second Saturday of the month in the spring to fall
outside Bailey.

They would really injoy having a Colorado Shoot
let me know who would be interested?

#29 ·
I am a recent transplant from Arizona. Now living in Lafayette, which is basically Boulder, CO.

I'm having a hard time figuring out where I can shoot. The only two ranges/clubs that are close to me are not accepting new members. The Boulder Gun Club has a 5 year waiting list to become a member! :eek:

Wouldn't mind finding a place to shoot out on public land. That is what we did in Phoenix most of the time and we always cleaned up after ourselves (and others).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.