Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Went to first appleseed this weekend

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  NashvilleStage 
#1 ·
11/14 and 11/15 Annapolis Maryland @ Anne Arundel Fish and Game. Thoroughly enjoyable weekend with great helpful instructors----they really made it all about learning. Signed up for January tonight.

#4 ·
I'd REALLY like to do an Appleseed, however, my joint pain really makes me feel like I won't be able to do all the ups and downs. Your thoughts will be much appreciated.
We'd be happy to work with you! Our course of instruction can be adapted to fit your abilities. We've had folks with spinal surgeries, we've had folks who were in wheelchairs. Without making this sound like a Dr. Seuss rhyme, we can work with just about anything. Just let the shoot boss (the person in charge of the event) know about your concerns and abilities in advance. The more time they have to work with, the better they can plan and work with you.

Look through the Appleseed calendar of events for your area on our website. If you don't see many dates, don't worry, more will appear as spring gets closer. Once you've picked an event that you want to attend, the shoot boss's name and contact info will be listed at the bottom of the page for that event.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.