Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

"Double Kross" 10/22® Magazine Body for the Ruger® 10/22® Rotary Magazines

10K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Joe McNeill 
#1 ·

Click on the image below to check it out!

At a glance:
  • No couplers needed; one whole complete, body housing two of your existing magazines
  • Clear magazine body replaces standard black opaque magazines
  • Lightweight, compact "doubled" 10 round magazines that fit in standard magazine pouches

Don't forget, all TANDEMKROSS products are Made in the USA and come with a LIFETIME guarantee!

All TANDEMKROSS products are Made in the USA and come with a LIFETIME guarantee!

Let us know if you have any questions. We're more than happy to help!

Bill
Communications Manager
T A N D E M K R O S S
"Making good guns great!"
https://www.tandemkross.com/

Proud Platinum Sponsor of

a

See less See more
#6 ·
I just bought one of these, and swapped the guts from two standard Ruger mags over- I was skeptical at first, but I love the thing! I will be buying more! It's probably the cheapest and most secure way to double mags up, and they look great!

You guys make great parts!

#7 ·
17hm2 won't run in any Ruger mag but the 10rnd rotory and these make it possible to have 20rnds on the gun for when I walk the gopher fields. Perfect for that scenario. Love mine. :bthumb:

#9 ·
I use the DoubleKross mags for Steel Challenge and Rimfire Challenge. I am gripping the rifle with my off hand at the end of the stock closest to the barrel so the mag doesn't bother me. I like the clear body so that you can see how many rounds are loaded. The DoubleKross sticks out less than a BX-15 mag.

If you are shooting with your off hand supporting the rifle right in front of the trigger guard you probably want a stock 10 round mag.

#12 ·
Molded one piece. Its one of their best products in my opinion. I've got 4 of them. Zero issues out of 6 different 10-22's with the receivers built in 91, 01, 15, 16, and a Tactical Inc.

Cousin bought a few clear factory's last year which ended up being thicker and he had issues with. Had to replace them all with these Doublekross bodies and zero issues afterward. This product is legit.

#16 ·
Eagle 0199,
If I may stray off course slightly, how did you die those mags? They look awesome. Wondering if there's a purple that would work to match a build of mine.
Do these Doublecross mags make their way into Canada? I'm definitely interested. Do they come as full mags, or are only the bodies available?
If so, can you buy the internals from somewhere? Brownells possibly?
I like the keep my factory mags intact, but these doubles might be just the thing, since our current government has made any mags over 10 combined rounds illegal.
Thanks in advance for your time with all my questions.
Ken

#18 ·
Though Tandemkross does sell TriMag couplers, it still seems a little inappropriate to promote those on Tandemkross' own thread in their own Sponsor Forum specifically about their own product.

BTW, Tandemkross now also makes a TripleKross body for three 10-rd mags, similar to the DoubleKross they posted this thread about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.