Bedding for my Deluxe Sporter - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-15-2016, 01:24 PM
JDouglas

TPC Rating: 
100% (16)

Yep that works too! Do you have any photos. I considered doing it that way but I have other stocks I like to drop this action in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2016, 08:30 PM
yankee
US Air Force Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDouglas View Post
Yep that works too! Do you have any photos. I considered doing it that way but I have other stocks I like to drop this action in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do have photos . Ill get them posted tomorrow . Need to dig through photobucket or take new which ever is easiest.. my photobucket is a hodgepodge mess lol
Old 08-01-2016, 07:56 PM
yankee
US Air Force Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Jdouglas sorry for the delay. This cancer treatment just had me in a cloud the last 8 to 10 days.
I got you photos for you this is one stock I bedded the action bolt.with a pillar. Bedded the rear of the action into the stock with a 1/4x28 button head allen drive screw and then the barrel bed

This is a stock I resurrected from a serious crack. Cut off the barrel band nub and tipped it with a chunck of walnut complete with a whiteline between birch and walnut.
Then added finger grooves on the pistol grip
Area

http://s365.photobucket.com/user/miyankee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160801_193705_zps447yz8kj.jpg.html?filters[user]=80455751&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

http://s365.photobucket.com/user/miyankee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160801_193719_zpsq2dolnwf.jpg.html?filters[user]=80455751&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2

http://s365.photobucket.com/user/miyankee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160801_193658_zpselrjbmaj.jpg.html?filters[user]=80455751&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2016, 08:21 PM
JDouglas

TPC Rating: 
100% (16)
Here are yankee's photos...

Yep looks to be the opposite of how I did it. Definitely more than one way to get the job done. I just took the barrel out of my rifle and sent it to be threaded for my suppressor. Sorry to hear you have cancer. I hope your treatment are going well and I'll be praying for ya.

Last edited by JDouglas; 08-01-2016 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:21 AM
Vincent
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDouglas View Post
Here are yankee's photos...

Yep looks to be the opposite of how I did it. Definitely more than one way to get the job done. I just took the barrel out of my rifle and sent it to be threaded for my suppressor. Sorry to hear you have cancer. I hope your treatment are going well and I'll be praying for ya.
Amen to that! Hope things go well. It is always scary when a Doc starts using the "C" word Good news is I know many more people that beat it than did not. Treatment is getting so much better. PLEASE let us know how you are doing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzOn6GqNFdk
Old 08-17-2016, 12:44 AM
ammohog
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (10)
A Prayer for You!

I am a cancer survivor. I had cancer surgery in 1999. They told me if I didn't have chemo, they would give me 4 years. I didn't have chemo. I had a "whopper" heart attack 8 years ago. After a "CT" scan and stents, the nurse woke me up the next morning and wanted to know what I was doing for myself, because there was no cancer cells in the scan. (they had my records) I told her the truth. ....... I know it would sound silly if I told you, ...... however....... I'm still here. And cancer free. May the good Lord take a like"n to ya! ..... Best wishes!!! .... AH

P.S. I have a PH food chart on the door of the refrigerator. Apple cider vinegar and honey with water in a reasonable amount is your friend. Can you spell "Turmeric"? Did you know some vitamins are excellent for our condition? Do you boil your drinking water for 20 minutes? Like Cranberry Juice? Did you know cancer cells can't survive in a body PH somewhere between 7 and 8? Having cancer makes your blood on the acid side. Did you know that can be corrected? It takes a while. Like fruits and veggies? Google that. Ignore the sales hype. The best news of all, not much scares me anymore!!!! Adapt, Overcome........... Later Gator....... AH

Last edited by ammohog; 08-17-2016 at 01:05 AM.