Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 11:54 PM
22king
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (67)
Exclamation BEWARE of member FLYLO

BEWARE of rfc member flylo. Will get all of your information and string you along.
Played me for over a month and then leaves me a negative? What?

I think this guy is a scammer?

He will always pm and ask not to have his name connected to add.

Please BEWARE!
Old 05-31-2018, 01:56 AM
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
This forum really isn't meant for this sort of posting. It's meant for members who need help using the Trading Post.

That said, it appears there have been a number of complaints regarding flylo's transactions in the Trading Post. His access to the Trading Post is suspended pending further review of the complaints. Please forward to me any PMs you exchanged with him regarding the Trading Post transaction.

Anyone having a transaction in progress with flylo should contact me via PM.

EDIT:

After review of complaints from eight other members flylo's access to the Trading Post has been terminated. To avoid misunderstandings since flylo continues to misrepresent the reasons for his ban from the Trading Post, this is the PM that was sent to him when his access was terminated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia
flylo,

Your access to the Trading Post is suspended pending review of complaints from several members regarding your transactions with them. I'm particularly concerned with this comment made by you in an attempt to have negative feedback removed from your Trading Post profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flylo
Never heard of him, bought or sold with him & he leaves me bad feedback?
... since XXX has forwarded to me the PMs you exchanged with him regarding items listed for sale in the Trading Post. It is, on its face, a completely false statement.

While reviewing your Trading Post activity I also note you have been using the Trading Post to advertise ultralight aircraft and motorcycles for sale. These items are not acceptable for listing in the Trading Post. I draw your attention to the terms of service you agreed to when you joined the site:

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forum...d.php?t=259414

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/_fsot.php

Quote:
Members may list firearms, firearm-related items, and forum-related items only. "Forum related" means knives, archery equipment, etc., for which there are categories established in the Trading Post. It does not mean any item with the brand name of a gun manufacturer imprinted on it. Listings for other items will be deleted without notice.
I will notify you after completion of the review of the complaints regarding your use of the Trading Post. Until then you will not have access to the Trading Post and may lose it permanently depending on the results of that review.

~Sophia
flylo's ban from the Trading Post was made permanent after a number of other members came forward with stories and complaints similar to the experience chronicled in the PM exchange below. Bear in mind this is the exchange between flylo and the member with whom he claimed never to have had any dealings and claimed never even to have heard of.

Though he has been banned from use of the Trading Post it is possible flylo will violate our terms of service by creating a second account under a different name to gain access to the Trading Post. Members are advised to be wary of any transaction wherein the member communicates only by PM and avoids making comments in the advert -- a technique flylo used to make it possible to later claim he was not engaged in the transactions when there were complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX
I was going to mail your check back to you..... but it never came, after 12 days. Imagine that. I believe you told me a story. -XXX

Quote:
Yes my wife did as I've had the flu but why don't you "be done with me". If you took paypal like everyone else I'd have my knife as I can't control the postal service. Just tear the check up when it arrives please. I've been honest with you & told you I forgot but I mailed it when I said I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX
Seven days later, still no payment in my mail today. Two weeks+ since you 'committed' to buy.....

Did you ever actually mail it??? I'm about done with waiting for you. -XXX

Quote:
Will do & sorry I forgot! YYY
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX
I don't use PayPal.......... ever. Just mailing me the payment would be good. -XXX

Quote:
I'm sorry I forgot but will mail it tomorrow. I've had the flu which isn't an excuse.
Do you take paypal & I can do it now. Sorry! YYY

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX
YYY..... Did you still want the knife? Asking because I have not received your payment yet.

LMK, thanks! -XXX
Quote:
name and address redacted Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX
YYY..... Please go ahead and PM me your 'ship to' info, and I'll have the knife ready to go out. Thanks! -XXX

Quote:
Yes I do, Thanks! YYY
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX
Oh, if you decide you want the knife, please LMK, and I'll mark the ad SPF.

Last edited by Sophia; 03-17-2019 at 08:24 PM.
Closed Thread