22lr ammo on sale - Page 61 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #901  
Old 06-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Big G's Avatar
Big G
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Apr 2004
Location: 
ellisville,mississippi
Posts: 
204
TPC Rating: 
100% (7)


Log in to see fewer ads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue's Husband View Post
Check last month's link about the same from SGA for $251 a case delivered if no tax as many of us bought.

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forum...1156413&page=2
Glad I bought just one brick, the link for the 251.50 is still good.
Reply With Quote
  #902  
Old 06-04-2019, 08:34 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Location: 
Las Vegas
Posts: 
1,338
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big G View Post
Glad I bought just one brick, the link for the 251.50 is still good.
I think I paid around $27 a brick delivered on a half a case order. Still a bunch in stock.
Reply With Quote
  #903  
Old 06-10-2019, 03:10 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Location: 
Las Vegas
Posts: 
1,338
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
If any of you folks have a Sportsman's Warehouse in the neighborhood, they are having a small Father's Day sale on a few items in each category. For example, in the 22lr category, Norma Tac and Norma Match are selling for $3.97 and $4.97 respectively. There's a few others on sale too, but nothing I saw to get excited about. Some items are in store only, others can be shipped.

People are still trying to sell that CCI red/white/blue garbage that came out over two years ago. SG isn't the only ones either.

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...fle&show=Page#
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #904  
Old 06-11-2019, 11:24 AM
Bottom Gun's Avatar
Bottom Gun
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Dec 2002
Location: 
Southern Arizona
Posts: 
242
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
People are still trying to sell that CCI red/white/blue garbage that came out over two years ago. SG isn't the only ones either.
That poly coated ammo is some of my favorite. It's VERY accurate in all of my Anschutz rifles.
Target Sports has the best price on it. ($14.99)
Reply With Quote
  #905  
Old 06-21-2019, 08:11 PM
Wart Hawg
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
Oct 2011
Posts: 
107
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
RWS Subsonic $229.50 case plus $22 shipping

sgammo.com has RWS 40G Subsonic for $229.50 case plus $22 shipping. It doesn;t say on the website but FPS is 1030
Reply With Quote
  #906  
Old 07-01-2019, 10:36 AM
Calamity Sue's Husband

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Location: 
Las Vegas
Posts: 
1,338
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Not a great deal, but I believe it qualifies for honorable mention.

SGAmmo still has their 3K rounds of CCI sv's in a metal can, for $162 delivered. That's $27 a brick delivered plus a can. It can be found cheaper, and I prefer to wait til I find it around $20 a brick delivered, but if you are in need, and can use a can, you might consider it.

Note: When Brownell's get it back in stock and they have a 10% off'er with free shipping, like they do today, the CCI sv's will run you $22.50 a brick (plus tax) delivered.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/22-lr...llet-ammo-0035
Reply With Quote
  #907  
Old 07-02-2019, 10:11 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Location: 
Las Vegas
Posts: 
1,338
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue's Husband View Post
Supposedly it's their 60th anniversary "sale" this weekend. Giveaway is closer.

Assuming for a 5 box purchase of the Tacts the rebate pays you back $20.47, the price of one box. Also assuming we get 5 boxes free which probably can't be rebated. Those 10 boxes are delivered to me for $82.00, or $8.20 a box, or 2.7 cpr.

That's almost a giveaway.

Even if we only get one free box when buying 5, it's still a decent buy at $13.67 a box.
Remember this??? BOGO for the Tacts at $20.47. I thought it was just under $10 a box for the Tacticals. $8.20 a box, $82.00 a case after rebate. No wonder I bought so many cases.

Last edited by Calamity Sue's Husband; 07-02-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #908  
Old 07-02-2019, 10:23 PM
ammohog
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jan 2009
Location: 
Texas
Posts: 
2,647
TPC Rating: 
100% (10)
Champion's Choice has CCI SV for $2.50 a box. I ordered a brick today with some other ammo and was told the brick (10) of CCI SV was $23. That may be a little higher than you can find elsewhere, but the only place I can get good match ammo and it seemed like a deal to me.

http://www.champchoice.com/store/Mai...ions&item=0035

Last edited by ammohog; 07-02-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #909  
Old 07-03-2019, 09:11 AM
flylo's Avatar
flylo
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
Nov 2013
Location: 
Michigan
Posts: 
4,226
TPC Rating: 
97% (149)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue's Husband View Post
Remember this??? BOGO for the Tacts at $20.47. I thought it was just under $10 a box for the Tacticals. $8.20 a box, $82.00 a case after rebate. No wonder I bought so many cases.
I didn't want to be a pig on that sale but went back & did 4 or 5 orders as most lasted longer than I thought.
Reply With Quote
  #910  
Old 07-03-2019, 01:46 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Location: 
Las Vegas
Posts: 
1,338
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylo View Post
I didn't want to be a pig on that sale but went back & did 4 or 5 orders as most lasted longer than I thought.
Oink Oink

For that price, I saved a tremendous amount of bacon.

Okay, for those of you who have been waiting for Target Sports to get the SK Pistol Match in either flavor, the time has come. Both are available. They seem to be at a fair price, $60 and $65 a brick. However, for me, one brick of Pistol Match is $77 delivered, two bricks is $143.50 delivered. Shipping and taxes are becoming ridiculous.

For a comparison, one brick delivered at Graf's is $90, two is $164.

Cheapest, and it's not even on sale, is Brownell's at $71.50 a brick. Right now, you need to buy 4 to get that price, but that's only due to a lack of a 10% off at $100+. Right now it's for $400+ for the 10% off, or $30 off $275+.

Regardless, it's way too expensive for a non comp shooter like me. I do intend to buy a brick or two, but I'll wait a bit.

Last edited by Calamity Sue's Husband; 07-03-2019 at 01:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #911  
Old 07-03-2019, 02:15 PM
dave19113's Avatar
dave19113

Join Date: 
Dec 2007
Location: 
Stafford Va
Posts: 
773
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Send a message via Yahoo to dave19113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue's Husband View Post
Oink Oink

For that price, I saved a tremendous amount of bacon.

Okay, for those of you who have been waiting for Target Sports to get the SK Pistol Match in either flavor, the time has come. Both are available. They seem to be at a fair price, $60 and $65 a brick. However, for me, one brick of Pistol Match is $77 delivered, two bricks is $143.50 delivered. Shipping and taxes are becoming ridiculous.

For a comparison, one brick delivered at Graf's is $90, two is $164.

Cheapest, and it's not even on sale, is Brownell's at $71.50 a brick. Right now, you need to buy 4 to get that price, but that's only due to a lack of a 10% off at $100+. Right now it's for $400+ for the 10% off, or $30 off $275+.

Regardless, it's way too expensive for a non comp shooter like me. I do intend to buy a brick or two, but I'll wait a bit.

I wish some of you folks that were interested in SK PM lived closer. I have a Target Sport USA membership so free shipping for even one box.
Reply With Quote
  #912  
Old 07-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Location: 
Las Vegas
Posts: 
1,338
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave19113 View Post

I wish some of you folks that were interested in SK PM lived closer. I have a Target Sport USA membership so free shipping for even one box.
Thanks for your thoughts. If I was still "buying" ammo, I would definitely join, even though most of the time I can find what I'm looking for almost as cheap, or even cheaper, as Target never seems to have sales. A few years ago, they couldn't hold a candle against Cabela's before the buyout, using 10% off'ers, sales, 20% gift cards, AJ. That reminds me, that SK PM from Brownell's that I quoted above, just got 2.5% cheaper as I forgot to subtract AJ. Yes, 2.5% now instead of 4%. That makes it below $70. I'll wait til they go on sale again. Brownell's had it on sale a few months ago. There's always a 10% with free ship offer around the corner. I'm down to 3-4 fifty round boxes of the PM. Remember, I'm usually shooting Rugers, not CZ's, so I go through a bunch of ammo each outing, like 400-500 rounds normally. When I decide to shoot some, it's always at least 50 rounds. Calamity does 500-700 usually, but this is hv, mostly CCI, but also others that I can slip in just to get rid of them.

Have a great, and safe, 4th.
Reply With Quote
  #913  
Old 07-05-2019, 05:17 PM
combustor

Join Date: 
Nov 2011
Posts: 
3
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
sgammo RWS subsonic HP

I've found this RWS subsonic HP (part of the "field line") is very accurate and consistent in most of my rifles, and a step up from CCI SV which I also like but currently sells for almost the same price. SGAmmo sells it by the case for 229.50 and shipping is quite reasonable. I don't think RWS will ever be this cheap again!
Reply With Quote
  #914  
Old 07-05-2019, 05:40 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Location: 
Las Vegas
Posts: 
1,338
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by combustor View Post
I've found this RWS subsonic HP (part of the "field line") is very accurate and consistent in most of my rifles, and a step up from CCI SV which I also like but currently sells for almost the same price. SGAmmo sells it by the case for 229.50 and shipping is quite reasonable. I don't think RWS will ever be this cheap again!
It's been up for sale for quite a long while now. Either they have received more of it, or it's really been a slow mover.

In my case, it's the only subsonic hp that I've bought. I try to say away from hp since I only bench shoot. Still, it performs reasonably well for me, as I've mentioned.
Reply With Quote
  #915  
Old 07-07-2019, 12:43 PM
only1harry
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Feb 2013
Location: 
NY State
Posts: 
1,077
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
My god Charlie, you 're still here looking for 22LR specials after all these years? I got so much ammo from 2013 to '16 I will never shoot it all. And that's in 9 calibers!

God bless you buddy. Happy shooting!

Harry
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com
x