Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 04-09-2016, 01:28 PM
iron85

TPC Rating: 
100% (39)
The new toy

Very happy with it so far. I'll like it even better when the tritium front sight makes it in. A tandemkross victory trigger is on the way as well. I love the feel of this one! It might be my new favorite pistol!

The rmr will come off as soon as the front sight makes it in. I may order a led one for this pistol later.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:18 PM
mike112288

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Frick that's nice! I had a volquartsen upper on a volquartsen grip frame. Sold it cuz their restricted in Canada and have to go to special hand gun ranges in order to fire . Kinda miss mine tho. Those ruger and browning 22 pistols look and feel like poop compared to these volquartsens
Old 04-09-2016, 04:41 PM
iron85

TPC Rating: 
100% (39)
I completely agree. The for and feel of the vq is just amazing. It rained today so I didn't get to shoot it anymore but I put about 350 rounds through it yesterday. I really like the way it handles and shoots.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2016, 05:24 PM
NighthawkT3
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
That looks like an awesome set up! Congrats! I was looking at the TK trigger. Do you prefer the plain or textured finish? Have you used them before and if so, do they make much difference in feel?
Old 04-09-2016, 05:50 PM
iron85

TPC Rating: 
100% (39)
I ordered the textured because it just seemed more appealing to me. I've never used one but I haven't read a bad review yet, and everything else tk I have is top notch. I really like a straight trigger. I'm excited to see how it works.