The Mossberg Trader. - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-05-2014, 11:00 PM
tfrank
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
The Mossberg Trader.

The Mossberg Trader. Guidelines to keep us all out of trouble.

***This is strictly limited to TRADING/SWAPPING Mossberg parts and accessories only. Any non-Mossberg items gets the post deleted.

***This thread will be deleted and restarted every couple of months depending on how cluttered it gets, I will give everyone a heads-up when it is about to be "cleaned-up". It will typically be sometime during the first calendar week a month. So plan your posts accordingly.

***Please don't even mention the word "cash" as it will result in an immediate deletion of a post as soon as I am aware of it.
Even if the word "cash" isn't mentioned but it is obvious that buying or selling is your intent, the post will be deleted. Substitutions of other word(s) for the word "cash", such as "green paper", "boot", "moola", etc. will most likely get the post treated as a WTB or a WTS. If you are not sure about your wording, please PM me and we can work out a post that should fit within the RFC and The Mossberg Trader guidelines. Any WTB/WTS or prices mentioned will get your posts deleted as soon as I see them. If you don't have something to trade and you want to offer cash for a part, it MUST be done through PM's or email.
WTB/WTS posts need to go in the Trading Post Classified forum, not here, as per forum guideline #14 which is shown below.

***To the OP of a post... if someone says they want your item, go back and edit your post to let folks know that you have a "deal" pending, or delete the post if you have agreed to terms and the part is no longer available.

***I would also like to enlist the help of the entire forum to help me monitor this thread.

***SOME EXAMPLES, and how I will most likely react to them.***
1) Heads UP; I have several Mossbergs that I will be passing on. PM me for details. Trades considered.

2) Heads Up: Thinning the heard. PM me for details. Trades considered.

3) I have the part(s) you need. PM me for details.

4) Need 142 "T" bolt. Have items to trade. PM me for details.

5) S107; S130; "T" bolt. PM me for details.

CASH in not mentioned in any of them so that is good!!!
#1 & #2 give me the distinct sense that you want to sell these items, so I would probably move them to the TPC's, or just delete them. Intent is important.
#3 & #4 would be good to go as they are but... I would list some of the parts you have to trade as I think it would be more effective if you listed some specific parts!!!
#5 would be good to go as is.

Below would be a what I would consider a good post that adheres to the INTENT of The Mossberg Trader. We will need everyone to adhere to the guidelines pretty tightly as the Mossberg Trader is skirting pretty closely to RFC guideline#14.

Quote:
14) Advertising and offers to sell or buy goods or services in the discussion forum are not permitted unless you are a sponsor. Sponsors may also post in the Sponsor's Announcement Forum. All others are to use the Trading Post and abide by the rules specific to that forum. Threads or posts in the discussion forum which appear to be fishing for offers to buy or sell will be deleted.
Heads UP I am thinning out the herd and I have a 142K, a 342KB that I will be passing on. There are still several models that I am looking for so maybe we can work out a trade. I am open to other options but details must be discussed through PM's or email.

Hope this gives everyone a pretty clear idea of what is expected, and how this sticky will be run. Please advise me about any concerns or comments and lets keep this as streamlined as possible!!!

And a big thanks for the original idea for this thread to SAKORICK!!!

God Bless, Frank.

Last edited by tfrank; 03-07-2015 at 10:25 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:19 PM
strangms
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (9)
Sling swivel brackets base

Hi Guys,

I need the front and rear sling swivel brackets base for a 44us (a,b or,c) model.

I have a Lyman 17A HB front site that I can trade for the bases.

Strangms

[email protected]
Old 06-12-2014, 10:16 PM
foxfirejem

TPC Rating: 
100% (11)
Wooden Fold Down Fore End

I am in need of one of these for a restoration project. I really do no need any of the hardware, just the fore end itself. I would much rather have an original than than one of the current reproductions. If anyone has one that they would care to sell, or make a trade for something, please PM me.

Thanks,
James
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2014, 07:56 PM
foxfirejem

TPC Rating: 
100% (11)
Does anyone need a 144LSB stock? I ordered two that were advertized as 144LS stocks from Numrich and they turned out to be 144LSB stocks. They are the ones with only the red safety peg. I'm going to keep one but have no use for both. It's just the stock without any hardware. It is in very good ++ condition. If anyone may be interested in trading just send me a PM for more details and/or pictures.

James
Old 06-14-2014, 12:13 PM
vadrums

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangms View Post
Hi Guys,

I need the front and rear sling swivel brackets base for a 44us (a,b or,c) model.

I have a Lyman 17A HB front site that I can trade for the bases.

Strangms

[email protected]
Email sent....
Old 06-14-2014, 05:24 PM
strangms

TPC Rating: 
100% (9)
Thanks Vadrums,
Old 06-17-2014, 07:10 PM
hinow41

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Looking for 42M (c) parts mainly front and rear sights and a magazine.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:50 PM
vadrums

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
PM sent....
Old 07-07-2014, 10:00 PM
vadrums

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
[email protected]
Old 07-10-2014, 10:53 AM
hinow41

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Looking to trade 42M(c) parts Barrel with parts also 2 piece stock with trap door butt plate
Old 07-13-2014, 07:16 PM
bone

TPC Rating: 
100% (16)
I have 4 ea shell deflectors available to trade if anyone is in need. These are made by Mossberg, not the aftermarket ones.
Just shoot me over a PM with what you got if interested.
Sorry for the lack of info, but will fit all the Mossberg rimfire auto's with a grooved receivers. Models 151,152 and the 350 Series, I'm probably leaving out some.
The crappy photo's makes the bluing look blotchy. their not, they are in great shape with no rust.

Last edited by bone; 07-13-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:18 PM
vadrums

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Which models do these fit??
Old 07-13-2014, 10:12 PM
Oldcarjunkie

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1002 View Post
Looking to trade away these four 44US/42M magazine 22 short adapter rods.
My buddy TJ that bought one of your 44 rifles Off GB could use one since his didnt have it. How much you looking for/ what to trade?
Old 07-14-2014, 06:25 AM
Oldcarjunkie

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ok, we will keep looking. Thanks
Old 08-04-2014, 08:29 PM
vadrums

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossaddict View Post
I have three barrels that need bluing. One is a Winchester 67, a Mossberg 353 T and a savage 87 clicked clack. I can do this my sylph but my CODP says you cant do this anymore. My energy level is about only 5 minutes at a time.
I will trade the 353T for this work, or might have something else that you might be interested in. Thanks MUTT SOWELL
Hi,
I would be interested in doing the work. I am a engineer by trade and could do all three in about a weeks time....
Tom