Anschutz Publications - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-02-2003, 12:46 PM
esauers
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (21)
Question Anschutz Publications

Are there any publications defining things like history, models by year, etc?. It would be nice to have an all inclusive reference book defining the developmental history of Anschutz's high quality rifles.

esauers
Old 03-02-2003, 01:18 PM
BJ Mayer

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Publications

esaures,
Yes, it sure would be nice, and not just for Anschutz. I think over the years the "older" shooters have assembled a lot of information, I know I have.
A fellow from our area, assembled a book on Stevens single shots. Its nearly all reprints of the old advertising by years. It does the job intended.
Many of the "older" shooters have that info on not only the Anschutz, but Win., Rem., Etc.. Having a lot of info. and assembling it in printable form and printing are two different things. Cost wise it may not be practical. I'm with you though, its a good idea.
BJ.
Old 03-02-2003, 02:07 PM
BJ Mayer

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Publications

esaures,
I forgot to mention that there is a hard bound book, 160 pp, called The Rifle Book by John Walter, you may find interesting. Its printed in England. It covers mostly European rifles, with 7 pages devoted to Anschutz. The book has more target rifles than most books and many are centerfire. U.S. is listed, but not in depth. I have an extra copy. If interested drop me an Email. I think I paid $15.00 for it. It was published in 1990, so it not current in that respect.
BJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2003, 07:51 PM
esauers
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (21)
Re: Publications

BJ,

Private mail sent to you...please check.

Thanks

esauers

Quote:
Originally posted by BJ Mayer
esaures,
I forgot to mention that there is a hard bound book, 160 pp, called The Rifle Book by John Walter, you may find interesting. Its printed in England. It covers mostly European rifles, with 7 pages devoted to Anschutz. The book has more target rifles than most books and many are centerfire. U.S. is listed, but not in depth. I have an extra copy. If interested drop me an Email. I think I paid $15.00 for it. It was published in 1990, so it not current in that respect.
BJ