Anschutz Silhouette Rifle 64 - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-18-2003, 08:22 PM
claybuster
US Army NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Send a message via Yahoo to claybuster

Thanks, BJ - that gives me a couple of new avenues to investigate, anyway. The guy I bought the gun from says he knew the original owner (who lived in Colorado somwhere) & said the gun had the Fiberglass BR stock when he bought it new. Your info is the first I've seen that confirms that this may have been possible. What you are saying verifys what I thought might have happened - some Anschutz distributor made up some special guns for some promotional deal or something. The barrel marking on the gun is unusual also - in addition to the standard "Mod 64 Silhouette" it is also marked "Target Spezial". I thought perhaps this was produced for the European market rather than for export. None of this really matters if it shoots - & it definitely does!