CHROMIE
ZAPHOD621
Midwest Swiss
KY-SIMPLE-MAN
GMD19503X
TIMBERBEAST63
AMMOHOG
Sharp_Shooter

not too many rules / guidelines here. basically the same as what sawdust has laid down, 'cept here,
since it is a 50 yarder shoot, only 4 rounds are required, shoot 4 bulls, and only 3 need be under .512

great shooting. sometimes dont know how you guys do it. but the targets tell it all, with a sporter yet.
chose green for GO like a traffic lite, or whatever your favorite color is. let me know, sorry, no WALNUT, LOL. maybe a sharing thingee ?? here for a while ?? but, looks like sawdust came in a close second, a few hours. so the duties may have to be shared till the next member here does "IT"

welcome to the 13MM club, all. and some danged great shooting.

rico....

Last edited by RICOCHET; 10-05-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:54 PM
sawdust

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks RICO.

After all of the time and effort you put into making the 1/4" Club there is no way I couldn't come play your game. This is definitely a challenge. Now don't forget midwest swiss, he has a couple of qualifying targets also.

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...d.php?t=148673

Perhaps the three of us can share the duties for a while.

Thanks

sawdust
Old 09-05-2006, 07:22 AM
OpsMgr
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks for the "Amen" Brother Rico and thank you for getting this game up and running. Your efforts have not gone unappreciated. Have had some fun with this so far and have now got to try my blued DSP.

Really cool that 2 folks made it on on same day - Good to see you playing the game Sawdust and congrats! This game will test you and in my case, a little luck was a factor too. Know there are many other shooters out there that can play this game as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2006, 08:13 AM
earthdragon090

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
ya I was going to put up some targets last friday but little bro called and said he be intown friday and ask to come along.so waited intill saturday to go shoot and it turned in to a full blown shoot-a-rama he brought in his and his wife and his boys hunting rifles to sight in ,after we got them all set out came the rim fires and we had a blast shot up some tin cans and I even had a couple of golf balls with me to shoot up ...thanks vincent fun game we even got a jack rabbit that we flushed up playing golf . but any ways I see if I can make it to the range some time this week and put up some groups
earth
Old 09-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Vincent
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Hey Congrats you two. I'm planning on going to the range tomorrow and "hope" to give it a try if things work out. Had a really bad fall last night and am hurting like a son of a b....oh, we are not supposed to talk like that. Working on project right now and then out comes the T/C for scope change go after 13mm......might just try 7X first though.

Rico. PM sent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzOn6GqNFdk
Old 09-05-2006, 04:23 PM
AK

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Congrats guys, if I ever get some more Wolf MT I'll have to give er a whirl.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:40 PM
SQUAWSACH

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK
Congrats guys, if I ever get some more Wolf MT I'll have to give er a whirl.

I'll mail you a box if you post the target. You have to post win or loose. This 1/2"@50yard thing requires some good ammo. If I still had a SS I'd try it. My 10/22's don't currently qualify for SS. You would figure that more people would show up for this type of thing. Have you noticed that the posts claiming "will shoot 1/4" groups all day long" have declined since the 1/4" club. Rico's 13mm club may kill the "shoots 1/2" all day long" quotes. I'm going to make an "all day long" club. This club will require that a shooter puts 10,000 rounds through a 1' circle @ 25 yards in a 12 hour period. This should stop the "all day long" quotes.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:40 PM
OpsMgr

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUAWSACH
I'll mail you a box if you post the target. You have to post win or loose. This 1/2"@50yard thing requires some good ammo. If I still had a SS I'd try it. My 10/22's don't currently qualify for SS. You would figure that more people would show up for this type of thing. Have you noticed that the posts claiming "will shoot 1/4" groups all day long" have declined since the 1/4" club. Rico's 13mm club may kill the "shoots 1/2" all day long" quotes. I'm going to make an "all day long" club. This club will require that a shooter puts 10,000 rounds through a 1' circle @ 25 yards in a 12 hour period. This should stop the "all day long" quotes.
Squawsach - You are right about the "All Day" posts going by the wayside. Think some of the other forums could benefit from a similar game or two.

Like the old proverb - One picture worth one thousand words...
Old 09-05-2006, 09:52 PM
AK

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Thanks for the offer but I just need to get off my duff and order some. I don't have any rifles that will shoot 1/2" all day long...at least not with me behind the trigger.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:01 PM
RICOCHET

TPC Rating: 
100% (11)
Unhappy "all day long"

LOL,

i have a hard time trying to put 5 holes into a decent group that may take all day, but not "all day long".:, actually, i can do bad groups all day long ( think some of those shooters are doobin' some very good stuff like i used to grow for the heckuv it when i lived in maui. WOW JMO.

rico....

Old 09-05-2006, 11:07 PM
OpsMgr

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICOCHET
LOL,

i have a hard time trying to put 5 holes into a decent group that may take all day, but not "all day long".:, actually, i can do bad groups all day long ( think some of those shooters are doobin' some very good stuff like i used to grow for the heckuv it when i lived in maui. WOW JMO.

rico....
Yeah, some of em need to pass that thing on and stop being a bogart...
Old 09-05-2006, 11:32 PM
earthdragon090

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
[QUOTE][Had a really bad fall last night and am hurting like a son of a b/QUOTE] well I hope your ok vincent hate it when that happens get to feeling better and lets get your name up in green ..nice color rico
earth
Old 09-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Vincent

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
[quote=earthdragon090]
Quote:
[Had a really bad fall last night and am hurting like a son of a b/QUOTE] well I hope your ok vincent hate it when that happens get to feeling better and lets get your name up in green ..nice color rico
earth
Was going to go shooting in the morning tomorrow......going to have give it another day. Thanks though.

Old 09-06-2006, 09:23 PM
OpsMgr

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Rico is in da house! Good job and now you have the "house" duties. 3 members in less than 3 days - Who is next???
Old 09-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Vincent

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
It is illegal to "mail" ammo. USPS is NOT the way to ship ammo. Be careful.

Closed Thread