Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 07:58 PM
aztarget

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

So too update. Now that I am not using my phone and I can type. So we saw her np today and went over what happened.He was concerned. So he thought it was a seizure from what I told him. Have referrals for neurologist and mri of her head.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:03 PM
US Army Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al the Infidel View Post
I see your last 2 pix COW. Waddup wid dat?
It's goo-gull making me go thru extra steps to make images appear.
This is a new deal, I could have left out a step or two...

Dare I say "operator error?"

Lizard People; Vietnam Vet; NRA Life Member; NRA Distinguished Expert Rifle; NRA Instructor Pistol
Old 10-14-2019, 08:06 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlong View Post
Wait a second. I thought I was the resident medical expert.
And here I thot you were more into plumbing, watches & martini's.
--

Strange afternoon. Was out back w/Jack & the bride at 3P when a huge flock of buzzards [turkey vultures] come moving in low from the NE and then double back & begin circling the neighbor's front which is a Byzantine maze in a nonsensical construct of questionable, but expensive 'art' for the elements and little nooks w/tables & chairs where goblins and such can share an intimate glass of vino as they decide whom to spook next. Plus it started to drizzle & spit. The bride went inside and Jack didn't much like it at all, standing the hair straight up on his back and giving those buzzards a bark that would have come close to breaking a lead crystal goblet, had they had any.

Obviously, I'm back inside now too & the race looks to be going... well, it was when I begin typing but now Keselowski has gone from faster than the leaders trailing by .6 seconds in 13th to 25th and trailing by 6.0 seconds! Too many lead changes to begin to keep up with, but a Ford's in front, for the moment. I'd like to see a Ford win, but who knows? From the sound of it, those that did the sleep over are getting their money's worth, in entertainment.

All history now, A Ford won. I didn't watch any of it, not even the conga.

Opened a bottle of decent Tuscan vino tinto for the bride & I then I fed Jack & took a nap after the first glass. Have some ham burglars thawed to grill shortly. It isn't that wet outside, but everything is well damped off and wet, if that makes any sense. Rain will be out of here by sometime tomorrow night. Have a doc appt. tomorrow afternoon, so good scheduling as it interferes w/nothing.

No buzzards are visible, far as I can tell, but the lights waning so they could be lurking in the general area w/wings spread, drying out. Jack seems comfortable. He awoke us at 3A this morning, having a perfect fit. Turned out to be two large Shepherds who had escaped that decided the front step was the proper place to get re-connected w/their owner(s). It was plenty exciting, for a short time. All the cats are accounted for. If its not one thing, its another.
--

Zip on the pics, cow, tho I could see the one posted early morning just fine.
--

Good detailed shooting report, TD! Glad you did well and had enough fun for a barrel o' monkeys. What kind of shotshell hulls [ga. & make] would be your pref.? Very easy for me to send you a quantity of once-fired should you wish, w/the proviso that it doesn't jeopardize either of us, whot w/ yer left coast laws & all. Lemme know.
--

Do pray you get a firm handle on whot's going on w/that young lady, AZ. Your being there for her & stepping up has to be a real blessing.
--

Best get the grill fired, but thinking positive of the rest of you as well, Phil, Brent, Kent, Shirley and anyone I've left off. Have some old friends here facing some challenges. Stick around long enough and its bound to happen. Hoping you have a safe and uneventful run up to your sister's tomorrow, Don. Its going to be a lovely week, come Wednesday morning.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2019, 08:07 PM
dbmjr1
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404tbang View Post
That's a worrisome ticker problem, Don. Hope you've got all the help you need for it. A girl I dated back in the 80's stayed in shape, had three kids and got back in shape, and was always very active. She had a heart attack at 38. Someone did CPR on her til the ambulance got there. She died and was brought back, by the Grace of God.

Long story short, she has a very rare problem with her heart rhythm. If I recall what her mom said, it's called a long Q-T phase or something like that. Her husband and all three of their kids had to be tested. She had to have a pacemaker installed. If her heart acts up it shocks her and the phone rings a few moments later from her Dr checking on her. She's had that happen a time or two in the ten years since the heart attack.

That's rare, I hope it's not what bothers you, and I hope you're fine.
It was an electrical problem. Can't fix that with a hammer. It seems to have worked itself out, but I have a monitor so the doc can see if he loses a client all of a sudden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COW 54 View Post
Here's my missing two pix.. (I think)

Hurray!!!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:22 PM
Phil in Alabama

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aztarget View Post
So too update. Now that I am not using my phone and I can type. So we saw her np today and went over what happened.He was concerned. So he thought it was a seizure from what I told him. Have referrals for neurologist and mri of her head.
Ask about hemiplegic migraine. They mimic stroke symptoms, usually temporarily as there is no damage from loss of blood flow. Wife had had that several times.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:31 PM
404tbang
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbmjr1 View Post
It was an electrical problem. Can't fix that with a hammer. It seems to have worked itself out, but I have a monitor so the doc can see if he loses a client all of a sudden.

Hurray!!!
Glad it worked itself out. I have a problem myself, anything dealing with that can get a little unnerving. No meds yet, want to keep it that way.

When I saw what you said about passing out, I wanted to let you know about that rhythm issue. It's rare, but the more people know about it the more they can try to watch for it.
Old 10-14-2019, 09:27 PM
SailDesign

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
Same here. Second pic showed but not first or third.
Cain't see any of 'em....

Old 10-14-2019, 09:33 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post

I took this with you in mind..

Lizard People; Vietnam Vet; NRA Life Member; NRA Distinguished Expert Rifle; NRA Instructor Pistol
Old 10-14-2019, 09:59 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)

Old 10-14-2019, 10:11 PM
SailDesign

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:

That one I see... Weird..... Sweet little boat.

Old 10-14-2019, 10:28 PM
Rock N TN

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Went for a walk in the park with the new camera. Most interesting..

Saw these PD divers looking for a body (presumably)

...and these 1/3 grown geeslings, in momma's care

Nada on pix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2019, 10:28 PM
JVStalin
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Smile Again ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post

Agreed ! No pitchurs eneewhar !
Old 10-14-2019, 10:49 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Deetroit announcers be doin da game in Green Bay...
Old 10-14-2019, 10:58 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
How's she doing now Splatz?
Old 10-14-2019, 11:10 PM
aztarget

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al the Infidel View Post
How's she doing now Splatz?
Laying down watching TV . She is still tired from it . Thankfully I work from home so I can keep an eye on her.
Closed Thread